Old 09.01.2019, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

Default Playoffs. Cowboys @ Rams.

Game day thread.

Mark
Sponsored Links
Old 09.01.2019, 01:34 PM
Hall of Fame

Over/Under 3 sacks for Aaron Donald? I'm taking the over.

Tbh he's the only reason I fear the Rams. He's a game wrecker, and as good as our D has been, when our offence struggles or gets behind the chains they are in trouble. Donald vs Connor Williams isn't fair. If they have to keep Zeke in to block or find help from elsewhere it could be like a house of cards.
Old 09.01.2019, 10:23 PM
MVP

Its hard to see how our run doesn't come to an end here. Hey, at least we won a game. lol
Old 10.01.2019, 06:35 AM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_chicane View Post
Its hard to see how our run doesn't come to an end here. Hey, at least we won a game. lol

if your key men show up you have a shot, the refs have been your MVPs
Old 10.01.2019, 08:38 PM
All Pro

Think the Rams win this one, unless things go very badly for them or unexpectedly well for the Cowboys.
Old 11.01.2019, 12:10 PM
Team Captain

Well I didn't expect us to even make the playoffs so this is all bonus football. Think the run probably comes to an end but you never know.

Boys 20-27 Rams
Old 12.01.2019, 09:57 AM
Pro Bowler

I think one will be closer than a lot of people imagine, but the Rams should still run out as winners.

Cowboys 21 - 24 Rams.
Old 12.01.2019, 02:08 PM
Pro Bowler

Definite possibility of an upset here, with the Rams looking to have gone off the boil late in the season. However, their Offense looked back near its best last time out, and they have Todd Gurley returning tonight. Although I expect Ezekiel Elliott to do some damage against a weak Defense, I can’t see the Cowboys putting up enough points to win this on the road...

Rams 27 Cowboys 17
Old 12.01.2019, 06:51 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe View Post
Over/Under 3 sacks for Aaron Donald? I'm taking the over.

Tbh he's the only reason I fear the Rams. He's a game wrecker, and as good as our D has been, when our offence struggles or gets behind the chains they are in trouble. Donald vs Connor Williams isn't fair. If they have to keep Zeke in to block or find help from elsewhere it could be like a house of cards.
with how great Donald is surely this is a game for the QB to get the ball out of his hands quickly which doesn't seem to be a what Prescott is best at.

the Rams have the CB to cover Cooper 1 on 1 which could mean plenty of chances for the Rams to get QB hits/sacks as Prescott tries to find other targets.

think the Rams get up 14 early and then it will be a blow out as the Dallas run game gets taken away.
Old 12.01.2019, 07:03 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee harris 10 View Post
with how great Donald is surely this is a game for the QB to get the ball out of his hands quickly which doesn't seem to be a what Prescott is best at.

the Rams have the CB to cover Cooper 1 on 1 which could mean plenty of chances for the Rams to get QB hits/sacks as Prescott tries to find other targets.

think the Rams get up 14 early and then it will be a blow out as the Dallas run game gets taken away.
Dak isn't great against pressure. He's a tick slow to process everything that's going on.

His best bet might be Beasley, even though he's a bit banged up, or even Blake Jarwin who is also banged up. Not sure how great the Rams are in the slot? Guessing that's Joyner most of the time, and they tagged him not too long ago so he can't be too bad.

Just have to hope the Rams get too aggressive on D and get burned once or twice.