Indianapolis Colts Thread - Page 128 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Indianapolis Colts

Sponsored Links

Old 20.09.2006, 08:31 PM
All Pro

Default Re:Indianapolis Colts Thread

Im actually really quite worried about JAX at the weekend, gonna be a hell of a game, superb offence that clicking and firing on all cylinders against arguably the best D in the league. I can see the jags winning due to our lack of run D and their ability to stop anything and everything.
But i can also see Peyton and co rising to the occasion and pulling off the win with an extra special performance, as it is going to be one of our toughest games this year, and its at the dome (correct me if im wrong)
Anyway, im looking forward to it
Sponsored Links
Old 20.09.2006, 08:38 PM
All Pro

[quote author=Holywood link=board=1;threadid=7889;start=1260#msg500287 date=1158782178]
A bit quiet in here boyos.........

so.........

Looking forward to week 5 then?

[/quote]

I'm sure they're quaking in their boots.

Should be properly terrified about the Duval hurricane blowing in. BEEYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 20.09.2006, 10:16 PM
All Pro

Have to admit I'm looking forward to the Jags game also. It's awesome that it's on Sky aswell!

Is it just me or is it going to be one hell of a shock when we lose a game? To be honest I would rather lose a game now and win in the playoffs then experience the same as last year.

Tight game Sunday but I think we'll beat the Jags throw the air and keep it away from those big boys up front. I think we'll handle the Jags O better then the Steelers as we are familiar with their play. I'm not going to stick my neck out for a score but I will say that the Colts will win!
Old 20.09.2006, 11:01 PM
All Pro

Wait, the Jags Colts game is on Sky? Great news - is it the alternate game, or did they change the schedule? I was sure we weren't going to see the Jags again until week 4. That'll mean the first four Jags games (at least) will have been televised...

Shouldn't be a surprise that it's being televised over here, though. I love Jags vs Colts games - one of the best examples of pure offence against pure defence that you'll see.
Old 21.09.2006, 06:57 AM
All Pro

Yes the Jags vs Colts game is availble via the red button. I am also looking forward to this game as well.This is because I feel this is the year that we finally take the AFC South off you lot. The game its self will IMO be better than the Steelers game as the D the Jags will face is no where near as good as Pittsburghs so we should get a fair few yards both on the ground and in the air. I am also interested in how well we do on D as Payton is a better QB than Ben so our D-backs will have to stop Wanye and Harrison. But in this i am condifent that they can do it as Mathis is on fire and Grant and Daruis are also on target. Will be good
Old 21.09.2006, 11:17 AM
All Pro

I wouldn't say that! I'm standing up for the boys now and I reckon we'll still be able to move the ball against your D. I think if you're going to win this one then your offense is going to have to make plays.

Our D isn't the worst in the league either. It'll be a good game to watch either way!
Old 21.09.2006, 03:15 PM
All Pro

Hey guys, anyone worried about AV's health for Sunday. It's these games that we'll need him the most!
Old 21.09.2006, 03:53 PM
All Pro

The injury reports from both teams are laughable. Looks like anyone suffering from anything from a minor cough to a chipped toenail is 'Questionable'. I guess we won't know the real state of any of the injuries until the day.
Old 21.09.2006, 05:53 PM
All Pro

[quote author=Reevzee link=board=1;threadid=7889;start=1275#msg500640 date=1158837426]
I reckon we'll still be able to move the ball against your D. I think if you're going to win this one then your offense is going to have to make plays.

Our D isn't the worst in the league either. It'll be a good game to watch either way!
[/quote]

Yeah, I agree. I mean, with stars like Keith Bulluck, Chris Hope, Pacman Jones, and KVB on our roster, Im sure we will give you a few problems.

Old 30.10.2006, 10:02 PM
All Pro

Not a post on here for a while so i thought id put another Colts thread ont he front page ;D
Offence is awesome at the moment, D is non existant, same as usual then.
BIIIG game at the weekend, agains NE, i can see us winning this one due to Peyton finally working BB out lol