........Dallas Cowboys thread - Page 52 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Dallas Cowboys

Sponsored Links

Old 09.02.2007, 10:32 PM

Default Re:........Dallas Cowboys thread

Leonard Davis - a former Longhorn!!!

Seriously, an interesting proposal. Suggests that if it is true that it wouldnt be a major consideration in the draft, and its certainly somewhere we lack depth.

As for Julius Jones, Im not his biggest fan. He gets by through Barber's additions. And to be fair, combined they're a nice combination. However, and here's one to consider - drafting Brian Leonard (Rutgers) would help the running and short yardage game immensely, and give another dimension to the game.
Sponsored Links
Old 11.02.2007, 05:29 PM
Pro

Hey, i'm new to this forum. Been logging onto the website on and off for a year or so, signed up last week. Seems people get the impression that i'm one of those here only because of NFL London, well am not. Well actually I probably wouldn't have signed up if it wasn't for that because I started coming on everyday for news. Never new it had a forum though. But i've been logging onto other website for the 4 or so years that i've been following the nfl.

Anyways, I'm 17 and am Scottish. Live on an Island of the north west coast of Scotland. Stayed up late the night before my higher tech prelim the night of the superbowl, and it showed on my marks as i just passed.

Not sure why I started following the Cowboys, probably because they were one of the first teams that I seen on tv.
Old 11.02.2007, 09:03 PM

Welcome aboard, Allan. Always good to have new fans on the board.
Old 12.02.2007, 12:28 PM
Starter

Theres probably a topic on this but anyway.
will our 3-4 defence vanish now parcells has left?????
Old 12.02.2007, 12:30 PM

[quote author=chrisbroxton link=board=1;threadid=7996;start=510#msg607811 date=1171283337]
Theres probably a topic on this but anyway.
will our 3-4 defence vanish now parcells has left?????
[/quote]

Not with Wade Phillips being a true disciple of the 3-4. Hopefully it will get better.
Old 12.02.2007, 02:52 PM
Starter

[quote author=Allan. link=board=1;threadid=7996;start=510#msg607286 date=1171214945]
Hey, i'm new to this forum. Been logging onto the website on and off for a year or so, signed up last week. Seems people get the impression that i'm one of those here only because of NFL London, well am not. Well actually I probably wouldn't have signed up if it wasn't for that because I started coming on everyday for news. Never new it had a forum though. But i've been logging onto other website for the 4 or so years that i've been following the nfl.

Anyways, I'm 17 and am Scottish. Live on an Island of the north west coast of Scotland. Stayed up late the night before my higher tech prelim the night of the superbowl, and it showed on my marks as i just passed.

Not sure why I started following the Cowboys, probably because they were one of the first teams that I seen on tv.
[/quote]
Welcome,nice to see another cowboy ;D ;D
Old 14.02.2007, 12:05 PM

Wesley Phillips comes from Tennessee as WR coach to effectively do the same at Dallas. And great to see Dat Nguyen come back as linebackers coach.

Both have the title of "quality control" coaches! Which is a bit bizarre, but I guess thats what coaches do essentially! ;D
Old 11.03.2007, 04:01 PM
Starter

more news over emplified on Owens! :-\

Quote:
Cowboys | Owens didn't know entire playbook
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 07:50:41 -0800

Jean-Jacques Taylor, of the Dallas Morning News, reports Dallas Cowboys WR Terrell Owens did not know the team's entire playbook last season. Members of the organization knew Owens was not familiar with the playbook. On occasion, QB Tony Romo and others would have to tell him plays during practice.
Old 23.03.2007, 03:53 PM
Pro

Ok Guys how are we all ;D. I just want to see what everyboys views on signing CFL starlet Jamel Richardson and possibly Ken Hamlin and how you feel it will help the team.

My views are that Jamel Richarson could be a very good 3rd receiver for us and possible more once he has had a few years here. He is very strong and quick receiver and looks like he has the right attitude to play in the nfl (I mean wants to work hard and earn both respect and a starting role) unlike like TO even though I love him.

Ken Hamlin I feel will be very good for us. He will allow Roy Williams to go to the line of scrimage more often meaning a lot of run support which is his strength. I feel is both quick enough and has enough experiance to work well with Williams. Also I feel this will give 1 year FS Watkins having a good player to learn from.

Any way thats enough from me what are your views?
Old 11.04.2007, 06:00 PM
All Pro

Send a message via ICQ to nflbuzzman Send a message via AIM to nflbuzzman Send a message via MSN to nflbuzzman Send a message via Yahoo to nflbuzzman Send a message via Skype™ to nflbuzzman

i thought id dig up the old beast. thoughts on the schedule or anythinh cowboy related. well for us uk fans , i predict 10/16 games on tv [five or sky sports] looking at our schedule.i think it was 9 last year.anyway make or break month november lads.

Quote:

Nov. 4, at Philadelphia (NBC), 7:15 p.m.
Nov. 11, at NY Giants (FOX), 3:15 p.m.
Nov. 18, Washington (FOX), Noon
thats a toughie, might call it make or break november.