Why you choose the Cardinals???? - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Arizona Cardinals

Sponsored Links

Old 10.09.2010, 12:30 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbyte11 View Post
Why Cards? - Followed the Cards since they came over here to play at Wembley in a pre season against the Vikes in 83??, Didn't like the Vikes Purple but loved the Cards red and the snazzy bird head logo (since improved)
fan for 27 years and counting
Can i copy this one pretty much word for word as it is how i got into the Cards.
A good mate of mine at school went and was raving about it next day.
Think I mentioned in another thread I liked the Card's players names such as Stump Mitchell and EJ Junior so followed them.

Mrbyte remembered Randy Love - i actually thought that was a joke when i saw him listed !
Almost as good a name as Chuck Long, a QB for Detroit i think?
Sponsored Links
Old 24.09.2016, 10:05 AM
Rookie

A few years back, I'd watch the NFL but didn't actually support anyone. My favorite player was Larry Fitzgerald so naturally I wanted to see him perform well & his team win! I liked their crest as well & the Cards were always the underdog (Who doesn't love an underdog?) so naturally as the weeks went by, I just developed an interest in the team. I think it spans back to 2 years after we made it to the Super Bowl.
Old 06.10.2016, 11:42 AM
Pro

My dad went to Pheonix with work quite a few years ago now and as a gift got me a cardinals t shirt. for years (until super bowl where the ravens won) i didn't watch any NFL. Then me and a friend watched that super bowl and loved it. I dug out the T shirt and started following the cards. Now I'm a massive fan I have game pass and watch the game each week and got my self a proper jersey not just a t shirt. also I'm going to watch them in arizona next month!!
Old 10.10.2016, 08:56 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty89ando View Post
My dad went to Pheonix with work quite a few years ago now and as a gift got me a cardinals t shirt. for years (until super bowl where the ravens won) i didn't watch any NFL. Then me and a friend watched that super bowl and loved it. I dug out the T shirt and started following the cards. Now I'm a massive fan I have game pass and watch the game each week and got my self a proper jersey not just a t shirt. also I'm going to watch them in arizona next month!!
When you step into the stadium, you will be amazed. Just stand there for a minute to take it all in, it's brilliant.
Old 21.01.2017, 06:13 PM
Pro

Was more of a fan of the sport but after watching the amazon documentary decided to plump for the Cardinals