NFLUK Dolfan Keeper League - Page 70 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Miami Dolphins

Sponsored Links

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #691  
Old 16.09.2013, 11:25 AM
dandwr's Avatar
dandwr dandwr is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 13.12.2006
Posts: 6,162
Default

Looks like I'm heading to 0-2! Dreadful start to the season for the Shula Hoops!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #692  
Old 17.09.2013, 08:49 AM
Duper85's Avatar
Duper85 Duper85 is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 19.11.2003
Posts: 8,663
Default

One thing's for certain for me - the Randy Bullock era is over...
Reply With Quote
  #693  
Old 17.09.2013, 12:59 PM
Cornishman32's Avatar
Cornishman32 Cornishman32 is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 19.10.2005
Posts: 18,931
Default

Having more luck in this league than the A&W.

My auto draft team with no keepers has me at 2-0.
Reply With Quote
  #694  
Old 17.09.2013, 07:51 PM
Crash11's Avatar
Crash11 Crash11 is online now
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 07.09.2006
Posts: 16,711
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornishman32 View Post
Having more luck in this league than the A&W.

My auto draft team with no keepers has me at 2-0.
My team never got going...apart from Calvin Johnson no one really contributed. Trent Richardson has been a massive disappointment so far.
Reply With Quote
  #695  
Old 22.09.2013, 11:53 PM
Cornishman32's Avatar
Cornishman32 Cornishman32 is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 19.10.2005
Posts: 18,931
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash11 View Post
My team never got going...apart from Calvin Johnson no one really contributed. Trent Richardson has been a massive disappointment so far.
Will be interesting to see if Richardson's change of scenery changes things. I hear he scored a TD today in his Colts debut.
Reply With Quote
  #696  
Old 24.09.2013, 07:06 AM
Duper85's Avatar
Duper85 Duper85 is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 19.11.2003
Posts: 8,663
Default

0-3 here, absolutely horrible start top the season
Reply With Quote
  #697  
Old 24.09.2013, 08:39 AM
Dolphin_Akie's Avatar
Dolphin_Akie Dolphin_Akie is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 03.12.2010
Posts: 14,304
Default

Despite living in my own dream world and leaving Ray Rice in I still managed to sneak a win with a low score. 1-2 now.
Reply With Quote
  #698  
Old 24.09.2013, 08:47 PM
dandwr's Avatar
dandwr dandwr is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 13.12.2006
Posts: 6,162
Default

Got my first W on the board this week. With my Saints heavy team, I won't be too miffed if I lose again on the weekend and the Phins win!
Reply With Quote
  #699  
Old 25.09.2013, 09:49 AM
Neptune's Avatar
Neptune Neptune is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 04.09.2008
Posts: 2,273
Default

0-3 and even that Peterson bloke is underperforming. MJD has not warmed up yet. Guess who had the Giants D last week. I have got a great team on paper, sadly they don't play on paper they play on turf.
I hate FF

Gents it would appear we may have some managerless teams out there. There are a couple of teams that have auto drafted, not been altered and no trades etc. Could I ask that you keep an eye out and if there are teams that do not change their bye week players would you let me know.
If it is found that we have some rudderless teams as long as the majority of you agree I will lock the teams so that they cannot be altered and then show each team -100 points therefore giving everyone a win against them.
it is the fairest thing I can think of, I can do this for retrospective results as well.
If anyone has an alternative suggestion shout out.
Reply With Quote
  #700  
Old 25.09.2013, 09:52 AM
Dolphin_Akie's Avatar
Dolphin_Akie Dolphin_Akie is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 03.12.2010
Posts: 14,304
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
0-3 and even that Peterson bloke is underperforming. MJD has not warmed up yet. Guess who had the Giants D last week. I have got a great team on paper, sadly they don't play on paper they play on turf.
I hate FF

Gents it would appear we may have some managerless teams out there. There are a couple of teams that have auto drafted, not been altered and no trades etc. Could I ask that you keep an eye out and if there are teams that do not change their bye week players would you let me know.
If it is found that we have some rudderless teams as long as the majority of you agree I will lock the teams so that they cannot be altered and then show each team -100 points therefore giving everyone a win against them.
it is the fairest thing I can think of, I can do this for retrospective results as well.
If anyone has an alternative suggestion shout out.
Sounds fair to me, otherwise its unfair if they have a near full strength team one week and a team missing 3/4 players the next.

I left Ray Rice in this week, purely an oversight on my part
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 09:53 PM.