Colts Fans At IS Series Games - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Indianapolis Colts

Sponsored Links

Old 21.01.2013, 09:34 PM
Rookie

I'll be at both, also in a white Andrew Luck jersey, hoping to get to Indy myself this year !
Sponsored Links
Old 22.01.2013, 12:58 PM
Pro Bowler

Will be at both games with my son who will be 9 at the time (thanks to my wife buying us tickets for Xmas). Will have blue Manning jersey and want to get my son Jags top so he can get into a team he can see for the next few years. Also means we get nice divisional rivaly we can fight over as he grows up!
Old 22.01.2013, 05:52 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ssc0lts View Post
I'll be at both, also in a white Andrew Luck jersey, hoping to get to Indy myself this year !
Well, that makes it a little harder if I'm looking for Willo - was counting on there being only one white Luck jersey!
Old 22.01.2013, 05:58 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpieUK View Post
Will be at both games with my son who will be 9 at the time (thanks to my wife buying us tickets for Xmas). Will have blue Manning jersey and want to get my son Jags top so he can get into a team he can see for the next few years. Also means we get nice divisional rivaly we can fight over as he grows up!
Sounds good. I've often thought of how I would take my future son to Wembley, but as will shortly have 2 daughters (no 2 due in Feb) and don't plan on having any more, doesn't look like its going to happen!

Mind you, girls can be NFL fans too??? (

But encouraging your son to follow the Jags is just cruel!

I have to say, if either picked a team other than the Colts, there would be trouble!
Old 24.01.2013, 01:45 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRainKings06 View Post
Sounds good. I've often thought of how I would take my future son to Wembley, but as will shortly have 2 daughters (no 2 due in Feb) and don't plan on having any more, doesn't look like its going to happen!

Mind you, girls can be NFL fans too??? (

But encouraging your son to follow the Jags is just cruel!

I have to say, if either picked a team other than the Colts, there would be trouble!
Yeah, well, I figure the best way for him to get into the sport for life is to see and support the same team a few times as a kid. But if he resists and chooses the Colts anyways I'm fine with that. As long as it isn't the bloody Cowboys!
Old 27.01.2013, 10:28 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah, well, I figure the best way for him to get into the sport for life is to see and support the same team a few times as a kid. But if he resists and chooses the Colts anyways I'm fine with that. As long as it isn't the bloody Cowboys!
Makes sense.

Presumably the Colts themselves will make the trip at somepoint. But for some reason nobody ever mentions the Colts as potentially playing at Wembley. I've always wondered why not.

Mind you, if the Jags move to London permanently (as some of the fringe rumour-mongers would have it) then they'd be here once every year!

...we can dream!
Old 30.01.2013, 03:07 PM
Pro Bowler

That would be the perfect outcome!
Old 13.02.2013, 07:45 PM
All Pro

I will be at both games... In my Bob Sanders jersey no doubt, unless I've ordered a Nike Game Bethea jersey.
Old 13.02.2013, 07:46 PM
All Pro

Quote:
you're just trying to be superior to your son for years really aren't you? Trust me my dad is a Patriots fan the early 00's were no fun. lol