Seattle Seahawks Thread - Page 149 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Seattle Seahawks

Old 25.12.2013, 02:49 PM
Rookie

Default Wilson and Carroll both in early

Saw the report that when Carroll got into team headquarters on Monday morning before 5am Wilson was already there! Says something about the mentality of the pair of them and how they are trying to get better after the poor offensive display against the Cardinals.

How do you fancy their chances on Sunday when the Rams come to town. The last 3games against them have been extremely tight, but maybe with homefield and the division on the line we can finally get it together.

Close game but we should win 21-17.

Happy Christmas to all you Seahawkers out there.
Old 30.01.2014, 01:32 PM
All Pro

Just seen the medias attempt at an interview with Marshawn Lynch. I respect his lack of cooperation with them. Some don't want all that media hype they just wanna go out there and play.

Michael Robinson sat beside Lynch though was hilarious! There's some great characters on this team and it's one of the main appeals in my decision of who to support this weekend at the Super Bowl! So Seahawks, you have my support!!

Edit; the interview in case you haven't seen it:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-se...on-t-get-fined

Last edited by bobsy; 30.01.2014 at 01:38 PM.
Old 30.01.2014, 07:17 PM
Team Captain

Thought this was pretty cool from Derrick Coleman.

http://newsbreakerextra.ora.tv/2014/...f-a-life-time/
Old 13.03.2014, 03:49 AM
All Pro

Starting to feel a tad concerned that the Seahawks have not addressed the wideout issue in FA. True the draft is deep but I was hoping that Pete and company would have had a punt at one of the underperforming 'flops' like Kenny Britt (as long as the deal was affordable) who might end up being another Michael Bennett type Phoenix.
Old 09.05.2014, 03:56 AM
All Pro

Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas locked in before the draft. Quietly Seattle are having a very good offseason.
Old 09.06.2014, 01:43 PM
Team Captain

Dion Bailey impressing in OTAs. Great acquisition to back up Earl Thomas this season and potential moving forward.

What do people make of the RB by committee stance that is being taken? Preserving Lynch or keen to actually just give Turbin and Michael a go given their strong displays thus far?
Old 09.06.2014, 05:08 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAX View Post
Dion Bailey impressing in OTAs. Great acquisition to back up Earl Thomas this season and potential moving forward.

What do people make of the RB by committee stance that is being taken? Preserving Lynch or keen to actually just give Turbin and Michael a go given their strong displays thus far?
Bailey may get time as the nickel as well although it will be a hard fight against both Lane and Shead. (The strength and depth Seattle have in the secondary is ridiculous).

Taking reps of Lynch is an essential. The O completely stalled out from week 7 through 12 and that was partly down to Lynch not having the power to break tackles (although the injuries on the O line also had issues). Having Marshawn at full power all year should make things easier.

I doubt we will see much of Turbin though. Michael has the potential to one day replace Lynch while Turbin is a reasonable, slightly above average back who is not good enough for the 'hawks style of play.
Old 23.07.2014, 04:55 PM
Team Captain

http://bit.ly/ESPNHawksCamp

Live coverage on ESPN of the first padded training camp session!
Old 18.10.2014, 02:59 AM
All Pro

Dust of the old thread.

So Harvin is gone. The team is under-performing in most areas and there are real questions if we can make the playoffs. Back to normal for Seattle fans then

Still it is not the worst situation to be in. If the team can get back to using Kearse and Baldwin properly then the offence should pick up (and Wilson should manage the stay stood up more). The D only needs one big game to suddenly become great again and there is still a decent length of the season left to get things right.

Next season should see the core of the side retained and several underwhelming performers like Michael Bennett allowed to find their way to free agency where they will hopefully be replaced with the next generation of players who want to prove themselves under the Carroll/Schneider regime.
Old 06.12.2014, 08:43 PM
Pro Bowler

Just spoke to my mum 1st time since she came back
from holiday was telling me she was in really long queue
at Heathrow terminal 5 with 2 very nice American
guys behind her she was chatting away with them for
a while(talk to her shadow that woman) wen she
asked what they did they replied play football for
a team called Seattle Seahawks!impressed that she
knew the team they asked how she had heard of them
so mum explains how her son has been an nfl fan
for nearly 30yrs and was avid 9ers fans so she probably
get told off for talking to them the 1 with the long hair
(her words)said tell him Sherman said Hi!if u don't
remember my name just say the turkey tasted great
thanksgiving!I'll curse at him 5% less now.