Week 0 Game Thread - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NCAA College Football

Sponsored Links

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 23.08.2018, 10:36 AM
Stu_T's Avatar
Stu_T Stu_T is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 25.08.2014
Posts: 9,193
Default Week 0 Game Thread

She ain't much to look at but it's competitive football and something good will probably turn up.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 23.08.2018, 02:36 PM
maguiremick's Avatar
maguiremick maguiremick is online now
All Pro
 
Join Date: 04.02.2008
Posts: 1,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu_T View Post
She ain't much to look at but it's competitive football and something good will probably turn up.
she's back , that's all that matters right now...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 23.08.2018, 08:04 PM
Statto00's Avatar
Statto00 Statto00 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 30.06.2009
Posts: 3,601
Default

None of it is on regular TV. The UMass game at 10.30pm looks like it'll be streaming on their own website; Prairie View @ Rice (Midnight) NC A&T vs Jacksonville State (Midnight) and Wyoming @ NMSU (3am) are all on ESPN-owned networks, so should hopefully be on ESPN Player. Hawai'i @ CSU (12.30am) is on CBS, so you're left trying to find a stream if you're interested.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 23.08.2018, 09:17 PM
SteelerLeeds's Avatar
SteelerLeeds SteelerLeeds is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 05.12.2017
Posts: 48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statto00 View Post
None of it is on regular TV. The UMass game at 10.30pm looks like it'll be streaming on their own website; Prairie View @ Rice (Midnight) NC A&T vs Jacksonville State (Midnight) and Wyoming @ NMSU (3am) are all on ESPN-owned networks, so should hopefully be on ESPN Player. Hawai'i @ CSU (12.30am) is on CBS, so you're left trying to find a stream if you're interested.
NC A&T vs Jacksonville & Wyoming @ NMSU are the only two on College Pass this week.

First time i have invested in it this year so better than nothing.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 23.08.2018, 10:38 PM
Mic17 Mic17 is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 01.09.2015
Posts: 164
Default

Was watching campus insiders on Stadium tv earlier which is free to watch and noticed if your stuck for a game Saturday they are showing a couple of high school games live (they are also showing NCAA classics at different times through the day of games from last season)
Only found it a about 6 weeks back but its not a bad site or channel for free if you like American sports only downside is the advert place holder for international viewers but worth a look
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 24.08.2018, 04:33 AM
Statto00's Avatar
Statto00 Statto00 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 30.06.2009
Posts: 3,601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerLeeds View Post
NC A&T vs Jacksonville & Wyoming @ NMSU are the only two on College Pass this week.

First time i have invested in it this year so better than nothing.
You'll find as the season goes on that they don't always list all the games they have in advance, especially those on affiliate networks like the SEC Network or ACC Network, but come game time they're there.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 24.08.2018, 09:40 AM
Stu_T's Avatar
Stu_T Stu_T is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 25.08.2014
Posts: 9,193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statto00 View Post
Hawai'i @ CSU (12.30am) is on CBS, so you're left trying to find a stream if you're interested.
Basketball and football games are usually available on the CBS website without geoblocking
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 24.08.2018, 09:50 AM
Stu_T's Avatar
Stu_T Stu_T is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 25.08.2014
Posts: 9,193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic17 View Post
noticed if your stuck for a game Saturday they are showing a couple of high school games live (they are also showing NCAA classics at different times through the day of games from last season)
That actually starts tonight I have watched the last few high school kick off weekends and it's always pretty fun to watch.

Friday

Warren Central (IN) v Trintity (KY)
Mater Dei (CA) v Bishop Gorman (AZ) I will watch this because Oregon has 3 commits from Mater Dei

Saturday

Pinson Valley (AL) v Hoover (AL)
Cedar Grove (GA) v Hewitt-Trussvile (AL)
Tucker (GA) v Grayson (GA)
DeMatha (MD) v St Thomas Aquinas (FL)

Sunday

Phillips (IL) v Pickertingon Central (OH)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 24.08.2018, 10:24 AM
Dolphin_Akie's Avatar
Dolphin_Akie Dolphin_Akie is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 03.12.2010
Posts: 14,304
Default

Both Hawaii @ CSU and especially Wyoming @ NMSU (expect both to be good in MWC) should be good games.

I say good relative to having had no football for 7 months.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 24.08.2018, 11:13 AM
Mic17 Mic17 is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 01.09.2015
Posts: 164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu_T View Post
That actually starts tonight I have watched the last few high school kick off weekends and it's always pretty fun to watch.

Friday

Warren Central (IN) v Trintity (KY)
Mater Dei (CA) v Bishop Gorman (AZ) I will watch this because Oregon has 3 commits from Mater Dei

Saturday

Pinson Valley (AL) v Hoover (AL)
Cedar Grove (GA) v Hewitt-Trussvile (AL)
Tucker (GA) v Grayson (GA)
DeMatha (MD) v St Thomas Aquinas (FL)

Sunday

Phillips (IL) v Pickertingon Central (OH)
i'm not sure of the different levels within HS football but will try and give it a look based on your recommendation(may need to tell my wife the season has been bought forward a week!) but how do you watch as the games listed on Stadium are different to your picks
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 10:19 AM.