Competition - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New Orleans Saints

Sponsored Links

Old 03.09.2014, 12:17 PM
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to Claire Da Bear
Default Competition

I have been a very lucky girl and have managed to get my hands on a signed ball by a Raiders player and I am getting goodies and sponsers to send me freebies all the time. So Im running a competition/give away for one lucky Fan. Over the last 3 I've had over 40,000 views on the treads that I start up and run and through this both New Era and Nike have sent me a few things all ready.

So how can you be in with a chance to win the ever growing #NFLgoodybag

1. You need to view and post and worthy comment on https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=102493 Remember if you don't comment your name can't go in the hat for the prize draw. For each question, hint, tip or friendly advice you post your name will be added to the prize draw hat.

2. To incress your chances of winning the goody bag you need to follow me on twitter @clairedabear85 for each retweet and follower you send my way your name will be added to the hat for the prize draw. This is the best place to see pictures of whats being added as it grows.

3. To keep updated on what is being added and keep to you posted on any exciting developments I will post on the NFL UK Facebook page and on twitter and on here too.

If you have any question feel free to ask or PM

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL
Sponsored Links