NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 08.10.2013, 12:01 PM
All Pro

Send a message via Skype™ to martin3026

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatMonkey87 View Post
Hey gang! Been a while since I posted.

New Orleans was incredible! Few shady moments, but you quickly learn where to avoid. A lot of the people were nice and welcoming and being a Saints fan certainly did help!
Hotel was right round the corner from the Superdome which was great especially as we ended up a lil drunk from the tailgate!
Props to Martin out there too, who works with Sports Travel Tours. Drove us to and back from the LSU game and sorted out the tailgate before the Saints game. Thanks mate!

IS game, well, unfortunately I was full of cold, but still managed a few beers and yelled out a few WHO DATS! Saw a few Saints fans who unfortunately didn't respond and just looked at me all moody. What was wrong with you?!

Undecided if I'm going to attend the next game, getting there and back is a ballache and it'll more than likely be a blowout score anyway!

Ohhhh, I nearly forgot to rub this in!
Met Akiem Hicks in the hotel bar!!!! Seriously cool dude!! Took some pictures and got his autograph
You're very welcome. Just make sure you hurry back so you can sample some more of that Red Snapper at the tailgate again.
Sponsored Links
Old 16.10.2013, 11:31 AM
Starter

Send a message via MSN to stevefitt
Talking

Only just noticed this thread, was at Vikings game, in Brees jersey and Superbowl Champions denim cut off, will be at next game too. Didn't see many Saints fans in all honesty
Old 11.09.2014, 12:51 PM
Starter

Right, time to bump this thread up for the 2014 IS!
Who's going this year?
I have season tickets again, lower endzone again.
WhoDat!
Old 17.09.2014, 05:57 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdingrrr View Post
Right, time to bump this thread up for the 2014 IS!
Who's going this year?
I have season tickets again, lower endzone again.
WhoDat!
I will be there. Just returning from going to the Browns game which was a disappointment. There were lots of Who Dats there. I am hoping to see plenty at the IS game.
Old 04.11.2014, 06:17 PM
Rookie

Was awesome to see so many Saints fans at the Failcons game . . . . . pretty sure we all got the result we wanted. I lost my voice from screaming so loud and I have never wanted to see a team lose so much, lol!!! Anyway, who is about this weekend to watch the Cowgirls lose? Would certainly be good to meet up with a few fellow WhoDat's for beers.
Old 05.11.2014, 10:44 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who'sDat View Post
Was awesome to see so many Saints fans at the Failcons game . . . . . pretty sure we all got the result we wanted. I lost my voice from screaming so loud and I have never wanted to see a team lose so much, lol!!! Anyway, who is about this weekend to watch the Cowgirls lose? Would certainly be good to meet up with a few fellow WhoDat's for beers.
Same here, so much booing! The 3 French Falcons guys in front kept shaking their heads at me but I didn't care, the Bucs fans in the row in front was doing it too. The best way to see them lose really wasn't it!
I'm at the Cowgirls/Jags game, probably head up to the Green Man around 1-2 for a few pre-game beers. Will wear my newly acquired JORDAN #94 Road jersey so shouldn't be too many of those about!
Give me a WhoDat! If you see me and I'm always up for a chat with fellow Saints.