Is it hard to get Superdome tickets? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 22.04.2015, 11:19 AM
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to Piemaster
Default Is it hard to get Superdome tickets?

Hi Who Dat Nation

There is a good chance my wife and I will be in the New Orleans area in the autumn and we were wondering how hard it is to get Saints tickets. We are not sure of the exact dates yet, but the visit from the Titans on the 8th November looks like a realistic candidate and it is an out of conference game against a team expected to be weak so it should give us as good a chance as any.

Anyone with any experience in such things know how likely we are to get tickets for this or any other game?
Sponsored Links
Old 22.04.2015, 02:59 PM
Starter

The superdome has been all season tickets for years and there is a waiting list so you can't get individual game tickets through the usual ticketmaster route.

However ticketmaster exchange always has seats for games, usually at a higher than face value price. If you don't mind where you sit and book in advance you could get one for $70-80 dollars towards the back.
The Titans may even be cheaper as they aren't a big or divisional team.

It can be done on the www.ticketmaster.com website, selecting nfl, New Orleans Saints, the match you want (Titans) and seeing available tickets. you can set price ranges etc, select the individual seats and get a "view from" look too (its rough but you get the idea)

Ive checked and they aren't on sale just yet (a bit keen I know)
Hope this helps
Old 22.04.2015, 03:02 PM
All Pro

Cheers, that does help. I found some tickets on the NFL ticket exchange but they were going for $70-$80 each as you say. Not optimal by any means, but maybe we'll bite the bullet.
Old 22.04.2015, 04:21 PM
Starter

I wouldn't bother yet PM. I'm sure you'll be able to pick up tickets no problem and in better areas inside the stadium a couple of weeks/month before the actual game.
Old 24.04.2015, 08:50 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano2009 View Post
I wouldn't bother yet PM. I'm sure you'll be able to pick up tickets no problem and in better areas inside the stadium a couple of weeks/month before the actual game.
Oh really? Where from?
Old 30.04.2015, 02:04 PM
Starter

I'm just saying that I expect more tickets to become available nearer the time than buying now mate.
Old 30.04.2015, 02:24 PM
Rookie

I'm hoping to get to the Superdome to see a game within the next two years. Already going to start saving for it piece by piece until I can get a trip out there.

Going to be in New Orleans next March on route to Dallas for WrestleMania. Sadly out of football season but you can damn well be sure I'm going to go to the stadium, even if just to see it from the outside.