Raiders v Seahawks Possibly Moving to Wembley - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 14.08.2018, 12:09 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centre Court View Post
I wonder who takes the hit on the likely financial loss. With the tickets going on sale so late it will likely not sell out at Wembley (didn't that happen when we had just the one game one year and the match wasn't confirmed until very late?).
Of course it will sell out. You are talking about 2 of the largest supporter bases in the UK
Sponsored Links
Old 14.08.2018, 01:14 PM
Starter

It's probably a bit early to ask this, but I'm getting pressure for an answer already:

I've got 6 Season Tickets - Me, kids & mates. I was told that I could only buy 4 tickets for WHL, despite having had 6 STs for the past 4 yrs.
So, does anyone know yet if I will now be able to renew all 6 of my usual seats at Wembley? Already had texts from the 2 who were going to miss out on WHL asking this, so I'd be very grateful if someone can give me an answer.
Old 14.08.2018, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich202 View Post
Not a huge fan of Wembley but happy with the switch because i'm more likely to get a ticket now. Any ideas when the extra tickets will go on sale?
There’ll be more news at the end of the week.
Old 14.08.2018, 02:20 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Trooper UK View Post
It's probably a bit early to ask this, but I'm getting pressure for an answer already:

I've got 6 Season Tickets - Me, kids & mates. I was told that I could only buy 4 tickets for WHL, despite having had 6 STs for the past 4 yrs.
So, does anyone know yet if I will now be able to renew all 6 of my usual seats at Wembley? Already had texts from the 2 who were going to miss out on WHL asking this, so I'd be very grateful if someone can give me an answer.
My guess is that everyone will have access to their usual number of STs for this game - BUT they will use this to mask the fact we will not be given a discount for this game as part of a three-game season ticket.
Old 14.08.2018, 03:52 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohamed7 View Post
My guess is that everyone will have access to their usual number of STs for this game - BUT they will use this to mask the fact we will not be given a discount for this game as part of a three-game season ticket.
^ is probably the answer.

20,000 extra tickets for one game this year. Still going to the same number lost for future games in the coming years.
Old 14.08.2018, 06:29 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Trooper UK View Post

Nobody can give you an answer just yet, but I think it’s likely you’ll be able to renew the 6 tickets with the game now being played at Wembley. There’ll be an extra 24,000 seats available compared to Tottenham.
Old 14.08.2018, 09:35 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohamed7 View Post
With the Pound continuing to plumb the post-Brexit depths the NFL (which works in Dollars) may not be too keen to cut prices further. The NFL took the hit on the Pound's currency decline last year, and has done for Gamepass etc too, but at some point they will probably not want to. And keeping prices the same per game but without a discount is one way of doing that. Prices rises next year is another.
Old Yesterday, 12:12 AM
Pro

Send a message via ICQ to DavidLF

Quote:
Originally Posted by European Bob View Post
With the Pound continuing to plumb the post-Brexit depths the NFL (which works in Dollars) may not be too keen to cut prices further. The NFL took the hit on the Pound's currency decline last year, and has done for Gamepass etc too, but at some point they will probably not want to. And keeping prices the same per game but without a discount is one way of doing that. Prices rises next year is another.

Any sensible business that trades in US$ and £ would have hedged the c£4m revenue stream, so the impact on the average supporter should be minimal. Obviously that is still to be seen...........
Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM
Rookie

September 10th for the general sale