Introductions - Page 128 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > New to the NFL?

Sponsored Links

Old 05.10.2018, 09:34 AM
Rookie

Hi everyone,

I have been here previously but lost the log-in details years ago and kind of fell out of keeping base with any forums in particular, so thought it was time to re-immerse myself!

I'm a Steelers fan, have been for 20 years since I used to live just outside of Pittsburgh. We as Steelers fans should feel quite lucky to have seen the levels of success we have in the last 13 or so years. It makes the poorly-managed period of transition we've been encountering since the start of the 2012 season (and I point a fatter finger more at KC than I do MT btw!) a new and far more sourer taste for a fan-base that can be as reckless as some of the sub packages we try and run on defense at the moment.

Anyway, I should probably save the ranting for later...

I'm also a huge cricket and footie fan (sorry, I can't call it soccer. Not because I don't understand the history of the different names, I just can't!). England obviously in cricket, and Somerset where I'm a member and recovering from a summer of being nearly-men yet again. I'm a Charlton fan which is a club that you don't pick, it picks you, then drugs you in the back of the car and leaves you in a ditch somewhere, penniless and wondering what you did to deserve this and why you didn't just become a United fan like the rest of the kids in your class...
Sponsored Links
Old 08.10.2018, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome back Mike!
Old 15.10.2018, 12:37 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntman_mike View Post
Hi everyone,

I have been here previously but lost the log-in details years ago and kind of fell out of keeping base with any forums in particular, so thought it was time to re-immerse myself!

I'm a Steelers fan, have been for 20 years since I used to live just outside of Pittsburgh. We as Steelers fans should feel quite lucky to have seen the levels of success we have in the last 13 or so years. It makes the poorly-managed period of transition we've been encountering since the start of the 2012 season (and I point a fatter finger more at KC than I do MT btw!) a new and far more sourer taste for a fan-base that can be as reckless as some of the sub packages we try and run on defense at the moment.

Anyway, I should probably save the ranting for later...

I'm also a huge cricket and footie fan (sorry, I can't call it soccer. Not because I don't understand the history of the different names, I just can't!). England obviously in cricket, and Somerset where I'm a member and recovering from a summer of being nearly-men yet again. I'm a Charlton fan which is a club that you don't pick, it picks you, then drugs you in the back of the car and leaves you in a ditch somewhere, penniless and wondering what you did to deserve this and why you didn't just become a United fan like the rest of the kids in your class...
I too am a Charlton fan, and that is exactly how it feels to support them! Big Kent cricket fan too.

Somerset is a trek though, are you a London exile?
Old 15.10.2018, 07:38 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafctexan View Post
I too am a Charlton fan, and that is exactly how it feels to support them! Big Kent cricket fan too.

Somerset is a trek though, are you a London exile?
Makes 3 of us Charlton fans on here now!
Old 16.10.2018, 12:32 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafctexan View Post
I too am a Charlton fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanPrior View Post
Makes 3 of us Charlton fans on here now!
+
@goodkarma84

gone take carl jenkinson back.