NFL Schedule - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Old 21.04.2015, 09:01 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamparr4 View Post
Well not so much goody for me, have some money saved and had 2 games I wanted to see, first choice Favre retired number game second choice the Bears game at Lambeau.

Since they've planned the favre retirement for the Bears game on thanksgiving I'm now looking at £600 extra for flights and god knows how much more for a hotel for three nights in Green Bay at thanksgiving.

Fingers crossed the ticket and hotel package isn't to much extra, if the price is decent I'm there!
I read/watched something the other day (think it was Mariucci, actually) that Green Bay fans book a hotel every weekend of the season well in advance, then when the schedule is released, cancel when the Packers are away from home. if that's the case hotels must be a fortune post schedule release!
Old 21.04.2015, 09:35 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Well not so much goody for me, have some money saved and had 2 games I wanted to see, first choice Favre retired number game second choice the Bears game at Lambeau.

Since they've planned the favre retirement for the Bears game on thanksgiving I'm now looking at £600 extra for flights and god knows how much more for a hotel for three nights in Green Bay at thanksgiving.

Fingers crossed the ticket and hotel package isn't to much extra, if the price is decent I'm there!
Just booked Wed - Fri for £170 through booking.com over thanksgiving. Air fare is very expensive unless you travel home on Saturday. Got hotels booked for the surrounding weekends, no doubt we'll be on the road or mnf !!
Old 21.04.2015, 10:00 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FWOODPACKER View Post
Just booked Wed - Fri for £170 through booking.com over thanksgiving. Air fare is very expensive unless you travel home on Saturday. Got hotels booked for the surrounding weekends, no doubt we'll be on the road or mnf !!
I'm checking everywhere including Expedia and skyscanner and I'm getting £1290+ For flights NCL - GRB for all combinations including Wednesday to Saturday
Old 21.04.2015, 10:08 PM
Hall of Fame

Bet the NFL love the likes of Schefter. He's already hinting at Steelers @ Patriots for the opener, and Giants @ Cowboys for the first Sunday Night game.
Old 21.04.2015, 10:13 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe View Post
Bet the NFL love the likes of Schefter. He's already hinting at Steelers @ Patriots for the opener, and Giants @ Cowboys for the first Sunday Night game.
wish we had a few games before a rivalry game as it will probably take a few games for Spags to get our D going.
Old 21.04.2015, 10:19 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma84 View Post
wish we had a few games before a rivalry game as it will probably take a few games for Spags to get our D going.
Yeah, I'd sooner face an out of division opponent too to open the season. I expect as it's the Cowboys it would be at home, so that leaves the Falcons, Jets, Panthers and Seahawks. The Seahawks would sell I'd imagine.

I want Green Bay on the road in December.
Old 21.04.2015, 10:43 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe View Post
Well I'm sure he got many of his contacts while working for NFL before joining ESPN.

p.s. dammit, I knew they'd put us at Pats week 1. Guaranteed 0-1 to start the season.
Old 21.04.2015, 10:56 PM
Starter

Quote:
I'm checking everywhere including Expedia and skyscanner and I'm getting £1290+ For flights NCL - GRB for all combinations including Wednesday to Saturday
Best quote for airfare is Saturday to Friday of that week, £600, fingers crossed for a packers home game on the 22/11 and I'll go to 2 otherwise I might just go anyway and sit in a packers bar and watch the game.
Old 22.04.2015, 05:21 AM
Pro Bowler

Loving that the Pats have a Week 4 bye

Not loving us having a Week 11 bye and a road game at Arizona / Atlanta to start / finish the season... but we have no consecutive road games which is rather nice
Old 22.04.2015, 05:41 AM
MVP

So the Bears get Packers, Cards and Seahawks in weeks 1 to 3...nice easy start then. ...