2011 Schedule - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Los Angeles Rams

Old 03.01.2011, 03:17 PM
Starter

Default 2011 Schedule

Our schedule has been set for next year. I don't know the dates we're playing but these are the teams we're playing plus home and away games against the teams in our division:

Home

Philadelphia
Washington
Baltimore
Cincinnati
New Orleans

Away

Dallas
New York
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
Green Bay

I heard a couple of weeks back we'd be playing the NFC East and the AFC North. Since then I've been wanting to make a point. With the NFC West being so bad I think it's best to judge our team on out of division wins. Four of our wins this year came out of division, we may not do that again next year against this opposition. Even the bad teams in the main here are better than the bad teams we played this year. As it stands 5 of the above teams are going to the play offs and New York only missed out on the last day. To me next year will be a greater test of this team than a relatively easy schedule was this year, So we may not win as many games out of division next year but to me the quality of the wins will be greater, what worries me is if we win less next year then people will see it as a backward step, looking at the quality of the opposition it won't be in my mind. I'm not saying we can't win more becasue we'll make improvements and hey, if we do then you know we're for real!
Old 03.01.2011, 03:35 PM
All Pro

If you look at that schedule, I can see us competing with anyone in the dome, but of those games listed, Cinci and Washington are incredibly winnable. On the road, if we won in Cleveland, I'd not be surprised. The rest I'd say would be a bit of a surprise.

The strength of our schedule next year is a pretty big step up and I agree, there's a chance we could win less out of division games than this year but improve as a side. Really though, we should be in a position to go better in our division as well.

In the end though, so much can happen in an off season, I think sides like the Buccs and Chiefs are for real, then in hindsight those losses won't look as bad. I mean who had the Cowboys winning so few games, or the Bengals only winning 4. Things change, sadly it takes the media a long time to realise that, and as such, your average retarded chimp of a fan keeps older opinions of teams for too long.
Old 03.01.2011, 04:39 PM
All Pro

At home...
Philadelphia - loss
Washington - win
Baltimore - loss
Cincinnati - win
New Orleans - win
Cardinals - win
9'ers - win
Seahawks - win

Away
Dallas - win
New York [giants or jets] - loss
Cleveland - win
Pittsburgh - loss
Green Bay - loss
Cardinals - win
9'ers - win
Seahawks - loss

Overall Record: 10 - 6

early predictions
Old 04.01.2011, 12:14 PM
Starter

At home...
Philadelphia - loss
Washington - win
Baltimore - loss
Cincinnati - win
New Orleans - loss
Cardinals - win
9'ers - win
Seahawks - win

Away
Dallas - win
New York [giants or jets] - loss
Cleveland - win
Pittsburgh - loss
Green Bay - loss
Cardinals - win
9'ers - loss
Seahawks - loss

Overall Record: 8 - 8
Old 04.01.2011, 01:23 PM
Pro

Bit early for predictions aint it boys!?
Old 04.01.2011, 01:41 PM
Starter

i was just going on if the season started in march. A lot can change in 8 months and i hope to get my predictions wrong...
Old 04.01.2011, 03:43 PM
All Pro

Well... we can talk about proper 'scientificly based' predictions after the draft... We will see if we get a good threat at WR and then see how we perform in Pre-Season putting all of them together... I believe next year is the Time to get the NFC West back on top!
Old 04.01.2011, 06:49 PM
All Pro

We would have to have a truly astonishing off season to be able to have any confidence going into our schedule next season. Can't see us getting anything better than 7-9 and that would be a good effort.
Old 08.01.2011, 09:32 PM
Pro Bowler

Pretty sure it should be the Giants of New York.

Next season is all about the divisional games - need to learn the lesson of this season and put our rivals away.