Messed up logo - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Miami Dolphins

Old 21.11.2016, 10:51 PM
MVP

i always felt sorry for the dolphin. would be better without the ring.

hope folk don't mind me hijacking in saying that the best sports logo is the Nhl's minnesota wild

Old 15.01.2017, 01:27 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gooner View Post
Why on earth did the Miami Dolphins change their classic Dolphin logo. The one they have now does not flow with their helmet, but even more importantly looks quite naff.
Not seeing a team in your logo. Concentrate on your NFL Badge. P.S Does sitting on that fence hurt your ****? P.s not clever to come on and post as a fence sitter and call a team's fans logo as "naff". I havnt read all the posts, just the ignorant 1st one so please forgive if you oppologised in a later post.

Last edited by FanMarino; 15.01.2017 at 01:38 AM.
Old 19.01.2017, 06:46 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornishman32 View Post

When you look at other teams who had recent makeovers (Bucs, Jags, Browns - I'm looking at you), I think the Dolphins did alright really!
Oh I'm not going to argue with you there, I hate our new uniforms. I've never bought a new one since they were released.
Old 20.01.2017, 11:47 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by British Bulldawg View Post
Oh I'm not going to argue with you there, I hate our new uniforms. I've never bought a new one since they were released.
Shame because the previous ones were pretty classy. Proper traditional old skool classics. Why mess with a good thing? There is a reason traditional teams like GB, OAK, PIT, CHI, DAL, KC, IND never mess with their look. CLE used to be in that same boat, but they jumped ship for some unknown reason. I could kind of understand if they made some minor tweaks... but they went way over the top!
Old 23.09.2017, 05:40 AM
Rookie

Must admit, we've had it for a while now but I have never warmed to the new logo. It looks like a Sea Park entry sign rather than an NFL logo. It just looks so sh*te as it doesn't even fit properly on the helmets and don't start me on the uniforms.... I hate them.

Only when we wear the 'throw back' uniforms do we look like the Dolphins these days sadly.
Old 23.09.2017, 07:12 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papillon03 View Post
Must admit, we've had it for a while now but I have never warmed to the new logo. It looks like a Sea Park entry sign rather than an NFL logo. It just looks so sh*te as it doesn't even fit properly on the helmets and don't start me on the uniforms.... I hate them.

Only when we wear the 'throw back' uniforms do we look like the Dolphins these days sadly.
Sadly I think it's here to stay as a moving forward new generation thing. Only thing that would change it a guess would be loss of merchandise sales in pro shop + online sales - and everyone buying old logo stuff, that I take they still sell?
Old 24.09.2017, 06:38 AM
Rookie

As it happens I still refuse to buy anything with the Sea Parks logo on. Either going for throw back or accessories with the proper logo. Agree, the more people that do that the better I suppose. There has been hints that it may be changed again, I live in hope as I hate the new one. It's just not the Dolphins.

This is perfection. Why would we ever want to change it....

Old 25.09.2017, 11:09 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papillon03 View Post
There has been hints that it may be changed again, I live in hope as I hate the new one. It's just not the Dolphins.

This is perfection. Why would we ever want to change it....

Any links to possible change again?

I agree the one on your helmet easily the best.

Hit them where it hurts - $ lost speaks volumes.