Premier League Thread - Page 3012 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Sports

Old 04.02.2018, 01:12 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash11 View Post
Allardyce will be gone in the summer. He and Everton are just the wrong fit. It smacks of every appointment Redknapp had after getting the heave-ho from Spurs.....mailing it in

.....and hopefully that will be the last we see of him.
Reminds me of Moyes at Sunderland the way he is openly throwing the players under the bus so early into his tenure.
Old 04.02.2018, 06:21 PM
MVP

Drama? What drama...
Old 04.02.2018, 06:48 PM
Hall of Fame

Liverpool are so mentally weak & panic mode sets in. To give up that game after Salah's superb 2nd is unforgivable at that level - and it wasn't a surprise it happened
Old 04.02.2018, 07:34 PM
GOAT

football bloody hell.

i agree, Liverpool lack a backbone. great in attack but sloppy and on edge when defending.

i do slag the officials off but it took some bottle for the lino to give that clear pen after the ref ignored it.

Last edited by goodkarma84; 04.02.2018 at 07:37 PM.
Old 04.02.2018, 09:40 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma84 View Post
football bloody hell.

i agree, Liverpool lack a backbone. great in attack but sloppy and on edge when defending.

i do slag the officials off but it took some bottle for the lino to give that clear pen after the ref ignored it.
the officials got all the big calls right yet after the game Klopp just goes off making the rules up so he can claim his team was somehow robbed.

the 1st penalty did show how awful the off-side rule has become with grey area's punishing defenders when strikers are standing off-side but supposedly not gaining an advantage.

hopefully Watford can atleast get a point on Monday to keep the top 4 battle close apart from the 2 Manchester teams.
Old 05.02.2018, 09:54 PM
Hall of Fame

Guess that's the end of Conte then..............
Old 10.02.2018, 05:33 PM
MVP

think someone failed to mention to arsenal that they were playing a north london derby. another pathetic passionless and ineffectual performance. ozil doing his usual houdini act in the big games. ah well as long as he got his big pay rise.

lacazette looks lost. i'm not going to entirely blame him for the 2 misses. wenger has drained the confidence and decisiveness out of him. like he does to many.
Old 10.02.2018, 06:45 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-minute drill View Post
think someone failed to mention to arsenal that they were playing a north london derby. another pathetic passionless and ineffectual performance. ozil doing his usual houdini act in the big games. ah well as long as he got his big pay rise.

lacazette looks lost. i'm not going to entirely blame him for the 2 misses. wenger has drained the confidence and decisiveness out of him. like he does to many.
and only last week arsenal fans where celebrating getting Ozil to sign a new £350k a week contract,looks like they will need to win the Europa league(very possible) to make the champions league.

think Arsenal are stuck in knowing Wenger is no longer the answer in the league(still brings in cups)but cant find the ideal timing to move him on.
Old 10.02.2018, 07:07 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee harris 10 View Post
and only last week arsenal fans where celebrating getting Ozil to sign a new £350k a week contract,
not me man. he's powder puff. would only suit us if we had vieira, petit and gilberto alongside him.

Quote:
looks like they will need to win the Europa league(very possible) to make the champions league.
i put napoli and atleti ahead of arsenal. maybe even dortmund and lazio. no way do we make the champions league with our style of play and set-up.

Quote:
think Arsenal are stuck in knowing Wenger is no longer the answer in the league(still brings in cups)but cant find the ideal timing to move him on.
he'll get an extension after losing against ostersunds. watch.
Old 10.02.2018, 07:29 PM
Hall of Fame

Wenger should have walked away on the high of beating Chelsea. It won't get better for him than that now

Clearly he was a visionary when he came to this country but his ideas are 10-15 years out of date, and hi stalent for spotting young talent is now way off beam. There's been no young player of real note that he's has brought in thats done anything of significant note - Chambers, Holding, Ox, Walcott & a number of his recent mid level foreign signings have been atrocious - Gervinho, Chamakh, Santos & Squillaci.