Diamond & Sapphire Package Info - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 15.02.2012, 04:07 PM
Rookie

Default Diamond & Sapphire Package Info

Am looking at snapping up 2 tickets for the Patriots Vs Ram's game in October. Can anyone advise what the main difference between the two is and which you would recommend I go with?
Sponsored Links
Old 15.02.2012, 09:41 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocks23 View Post
Am looking at snapping up 2 tickets for the Patriots Vs Ram's game in October. Can anyone advise what the main difference between the two is and which you would recommend I go with?
Hi mate im sorry i carnt help you directly as i have never bought one of these packages but if you check out this link it might give you some information that you are looking for.

http://wembleystadium.com/Club-Wembl.../NFL-2012.aspx
Old 16.02.2012, 08:40 AM
Pro Bowler

Send a message via MSN to Bearguy
Talking

My partner (FinBear) and I have "done" Sapphire for the last 4 years- so I have a good knowledge of that- and I (think) I know about Diamond.

Sapphire -

You get to get in an hour before anyone else- so for a 5pm KO you get in at 2-pm
On your "ticket" you are allocated one of the three restaurants- you go to that restaurant and get your "free" programme- we usually get 2.

Then you are shown to your table.

On the table waiting will be a bottle of water and a bottle of white wine- FinBear has the white, I ask for a bottle of red !

Looking across you see the "help yourself" buffet- and trust me- it is groaning under the weight of all the goodies, usually "themed" so this year expect "Californian style"

There is also the main course carvery where a very nice guy in whites waving his big knife will say things like is that enough sir................ screw the veggies - I am a carnivore!

Then the "pudding" area, as well as cheese and bikkies.

By this time you are either onto your second bottle of red............ and trust me the wine that they serve is a bit blurry, by the time that you get to your seat the pitch is out of focus !

So having chucked down your neck all the lager/coffee/beer/wine that you can - you leave a "request" slip for half time- and when you get back to your table at the half drinkies are waiting! AND you can take it back to your seats !

Then after the end whistle you go back to your table where you can (for another hour) top up with snacks and drinkies again.

Then when you look out down Olympic way all those horrible people have gone and it is a nice stroll down to the tube !

Diamond is (as far as I know) equally as good- but without the "Go fetch" part- everything is delivered to you !

And may I say (as a serious point) ALL of the staff are awesome- and nothing is too much trouble !

I think that last year we had 2 bottles of red, one white, about 8 cups of coffee, and took drinks to the seats- AND you can go back as often as you like during the game.... but I would rather watch the action.

And you get a "better class" of loos !
Old 16.02.2012, 08:50 AM
Rookie

Thanks guys! Sounds awesome. Is it ok to wear a team jersey if we go for the Sapphire or Diamond package?
Old 16.02.2012, 09:03 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Thanks guys! Sounds awesome. Is it ok to wear a team jersey if we go for the Sapphire or Diamond package?
No, full 3 piece suit and make sure you arrive in a limo and don't forget to clear off at halftime and spend the rest of the game talking business.
Old 16.02.2012, 10:22 AM
Rookie

Il make sure the bow tie is ready come 28th October then! ;-)
Old 16.02.2012, 10:26 AM
Pro Bowler

Send a message via MSN to Bearguy

Quote:
Il make sure the bow tie is ready come 28th October then! ;-)
Bugger that is where I am going wrong ! I am sat there with all the others wearing Jerseys and silly hats !

Perhaps I need to re-think my wardrobe !
Old 16.02.2012, 01:19 PM
All Pro

Sounds like a nice day out. Hopefully in a few years time i might take the plunge and go for a hospitality package for an IS game.

Tags
diamond package , international series , nfl uk , sapphire package