How far can we go? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 18.12.2017, 09:22 AM
Rookie

Default How far can we go?

I don't want to get ahead of myself here but after yesterday I think we can warrant being a touch excited. How far do you think this team can go this year? The future obviously looks bright and McVay has been superb in sorting out Fisher's mess, but how far do people think the Rams can go this season?
Sponsored Links
Old 21.12.2017, 01:10 PM
Pro Bowler

I think we are probably the team no one wants to face. If it is Eagles and Vikings 1/2 they will probably be hoping they will not have to play us until the championship game, if we were to get that far.

Seems bit strange to say it about a kicker but Zuerlein being on IR is a big loss for us. His consistency to get points on the board from drives have been a big factor in our success in some of the closer games. Never heard of the new kicker so hope he can pick us this consistency.

Reasonably I would be happy to win a play offs game as has been so long. We could beat any team in the league on our day I would not fancy us having to got to Minnesota, any other game I would fancy our chances. Would rather go to Philadelphia than Minnesota with Wentz our and I think there are more questions marks over Philly, think Minnesota have beaten a lot better teams this year.
Old 14.01.2018, 03:45 PM
Rookie

I have to say I found our exit last weekend so disappointing (obviously) but I still feel that perhaps we were not quite ready this year. My concern is that next season the 49ers will be better and I think it will be us and them battling it out for the division.