Where to buy Super Bowl 52 program guide? - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL UK Shop

Old 03.02.2018, 11:37 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerheadscoach View Post
If you're worried about your programme arriving before the game worry no more folks - digital copy available here

http://www.hozinc.com/sb52/
Thanks for posting link, great to have chance of reading the night before the big game, perfect appetizer !!
Old 04.02.2018, 10:30 AM
Rookie

Really miffed - mine reached Hermes sorting hub at 1am Saturday morning and hasn't budged since. My friend's reached the hub around the same time and he received his Saturday morning. We live in different areas but surely they all deliver at weekends or they don't. Thanks for taking the edge off the game for me Hermes. Anyway, I have the link to the digital copy so I'm glad it's been of some use to people on here
Old 04.02.2018, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator

I am actually pretty well disgusted by the whole situation. Yes I appreciate that it is only two weeks from when the Superbowl bound teams win and we have printing and transportation involved.

However when you purchase a product weeks ago and the NFL being a well oiled machine, apparently, you would expect it to arrive before or on game day. Well it has not happened this year and I would like to hear the excuses on this one.

What really rubs me up the wrong way is that it will be on sale after tonight and we have paid the full amount and will not get it until the same time someone buys it on sale. Fiasco does not do this justice.

Mark
Old 05.02.2018, 06:34 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider12 View Post
I am actually pretty well disgusted by the whole situation. Yes I appreciate that it is only two weeks from when the Superbowl bound teams win and we have printing and transportation involved.

However when you purchase a product weeks ago and the NFL being a well oiled machine, apparently, you would expect it to arrive before or on game day. Well it has not happened this year and I would like to hear the excuses on this one.

What really rubs me up the wrong way is that it will be on sale after tonight and we have paid the full amount and will not get it until the same time someone buys it on sale. Fiasco does not do this justice.

Mark
I always get the SB programme but hung on this year as I though the 2/2 shipping date was likely to result in issues getting delivered within 2 days. Given Hermes were involved more than confirmed my concerns.

Pretty poor from the official league shop that people who paid the £5 delivery fee on something that would be £2.50-£3 tops by Royal Mail 1st class recorded delivery & still not get what they have ordered in time for the game is unacceptable
Old 05.02.2018, 07:04 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash11 View Post
I always get the SB programme but hung on this year as I though the 2/2 shipping date was likely to result in issues getting delivered within 2 days. Given Hermes were involved more than confirmed my concerns.

Pretty poor from the official league shop that people who paid the £5 delivery fee on something that would be £2.50-£3 tops by Royal Mail 1st class recorded delivery & still not get what they have ordered in time for the game is unacceptable

Well it arrived at 5pm and not in great condition. Just makes you wonder how the fans are perceived.

Mark
Old 05.02.2018, 07:21 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider12 View Post
Well it arrived at 5pm and not in great condition. Just makes you wonder how the fans are perceived.

Mark
Not uncommon that it seems. Last year part of the spine of the programme was ripped. I couldn't be bothered at the time sorting it out, but now I wished I had. I've looked elsewhere for a supplier this year. I used to use Great American Sports without any problems at all before they ceased trading
Old 05.02.2018, 07:44 PM
Super Moderator

GAS were very reliable, shame they had to fold.

Mark
Old 06.02.2018, 03:37 PM
Pro

This was the first time in eight years of ordering from NFL Europe shop that my programme didn't arrive before the game.
It's not the end of the world, but it does mean I'll consider where I buy it from in future...
Old 05.01.2019, 02:24 PM
Rookie

PRE-ORDER THE OFFICIAL 2019 NFL SUPER BOWL LIII PROGRAM by Mon 14th Jan to guarantee delivery before Super Bowl. Stadium holographic version, securely packaged (bubble wrapped and boxed) and will be sent by Royal Mail first class recorded delivery
http://www.usanewsandsports.co.uk
sales@usanewsandsports.co.uk
Tel: 0844 335 0727