the BENGALS thread - Page 386 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cincinnati Bengals

Old 27.09.2015, 09:33 PM
Starter

Great win for the Bengals today, that game was eerily similar to last years game in Baltimore,

Bengals dominating the first half 15-0 last year, 14-0 this year,
Ravens coming back to take the lead with a Steve Smith TD, both games,
Immediately AJ replies with an 80yd TD this year and a 77yd TD last year.
Old 07.10.2015, 11:02 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalblueboy1 View Post
Been following on twitter. Brought back good memories of my visit for last years home opener.Thanks again for helping me out with that.Will you be getting out there this season?
I see there is a meet up planned to watch the Brown's game in London on 6th December. Good Bengals community being created.

No worries for last year, you were more than welcome. It's always great to have a fellow countryman using my seat and experiencing a game.
In reply to your question. Yeah, I'm going over to catch the Browns Thursday night game and the Texans Monday night game back to back next month. Can't wait as it's been a couple of years since I've been over. Been visiting SE Asian countries for holidays the past couple of years and I have a very average job meaning I can't pay to do both!

Been saving all year for this trip. Also have tickets booked up for a Blue Jackets NHL game, a NBA Pacers game, and a Bearcats football game as well as the two NFL games. Should be a fun time!
I've just found out I can sell my excess tickets on ticketmaster's reselling site and only pay a fee if they sell. Best thing being is that the person who buys the ticket can print it off in the comfort of their own home meaning I don't even have to worry about the postal time or costs. Hopefully I'll recoup some of the money and put it into my ticketing account for next year...
Old 11.10.2015, 09:35 AM
MVP

I have a good feeling about the game tonight. Biggest game of the year and a real test of whether or not we're a true contender. I think we squeak out a win by virtue of playing good defence and putting points on the board at regular intervals. Win this one and then I think we go into the bye undefeated with another huge game coming off it in Pittsburgh (hopefully without Roethlisberger).
Old 11.10.2015, 08:40 PM
MVP

What a game. What a comeback.

I'm emotionally drained after all that right now, but the one feeling that is shining through is pride. That is how you get taken seriously.

Awesome game.
Old 14.10.2015, 07:10 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsman View Post
No worries for last year, you were more than welcome. It's always great to have a fellow countryman using my seat and experiencing a game.
In reply to your question. Yeah, I'm going over to catch the Browns Thursday night game and the Texans Monday night game back to back next month. Can't wait as it's been a couple of years since I've been over. Been visiting SE Asian countries for holidays the past couple of years and I have a very average job meaning I can't pay to do both!

Been saving all year for this trip. Also have tickets booked up for a Blue Jackets NHL game, a NBA Pacers game, and a Bearcats football game as well as the two NFL games. Should be a fun time!
I've just found out I can sell my excess tickets on ticketmaster's reselling site and only pay a fee if they sell. Best thing being is that the person who buys the ticket can print it off in the comfort of their own home meaning I don't even have to worry about the postal time or costs. Hopefully I'll recoup some of the money and put it into my ticketing account for next year...
That sounds like a great trip. Jealous. Probably a few years before I'll get back. Hopefully Bengals may come to London before that.

Things looking good so far this season.
All my years of defending AD14 look like they were worth it!
Old 15.10.2015, 10:20 PM
Pro Bowler

Yeah I'm hoping the Bengals will be London bound soon, hopefully a home game!

Andy Dalton was always a tricky situation. Personally he was a nice chap, a genuinely good egg, which made criticizing him a little harsher.....It's easy to criticise someone you can't stand!

Criticise I did though, but based on his play, which was pretty dire. He has spent a lot of time to better himself and make himself into the leader he should be and is right now!
He should be commended on this considering how many people wanted to run the guy out of town - it says a lot about his character.

He's actually fun to watch and seems to be having fun and his confidence is oozing. Players are believing in #14 and this is one of the main reasons they are 5-0.

He still makes a few silly mistakes and misses wide open people, so he'll never be an Aaron Rodgers or a Tom Brady, but if he can win games in clutch situations like last weekend, we might....just might, have a shot of doing something special.

Having said that, it's Cincinnati's bogey team this weekend - The Buffalo Bills, we shouldn't write them off by any means...
Old 27.10.2015, 07:48 PM
All Pro

Great to see so many bengals fans at Wembley on Sunday, I wonder if our bye encouraged more of us to go
Old 28.10.2015, 10:34 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zultan View Post
Great to see so many bengals fans at Wembley on Sunday, I wonder if our bye encouraged more of us to go
I saw a Carl Pickens jersey!
Old 29.10.2015, 10:58 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragut View Post
I saw a Carl Pickens jersey!
I was wearing a Housh jersey. I mainly saw Green, Dalton, Palmer and Chad Johnson ones. Oh and a maulaluga.
Old 29.10.2015, 11:18 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zultan View Post
I was wearing a Housh jersey. I mainly saw Green, Dalton, Palmer and Chad Johnson ones. Oh and a maulaluga.
I've worn my Peter Warrick jersey each year since 2007 and haven't seen another the same. Other than the one's you mentioned I have also seen Burfict, Esiason, Thurman, Ocho Cinco (as opposed to Chad Johnson) and Rudi Johnson.