2018 Season - Who’s going to the US to see a game? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 23.06.2018, 11:30 AM
Pro

Default 2018 Season - Who’s going to the US to see a game?

Hey all, time to get excited for the new season! Who’s got plans to go out to the US to see a game or two this year?

I’m making my third trip over to the US this season to catch the following games and chalk off the South on my travels:

22/11 Falcons @ Saints
25/11 Raiders @ Ravens
26/11 Titans @ Texans
29/11 Saints @ Cowboys
02/12 Ravens @ Falcons
06/12 Jaguars @ Titans
09/12 Ravens @ Chiefs

Really excited for this trip, where is everyone else off to this season?
Sponsored Links
Old 23.06.2018, 11:37 AM
Starter

Unfortunately had to book my holiday before the fixtures came out so managed to be in Philadelphia for a weekend when the Eagles are at Tampa Bay.

To make up for it (sort of), am going to the Maryland-Minnesota college game while I'm in DC. Should be fun, lots of people have raved about the college atmosphere compared to the NFL so will be interesting to see if it lives up to it.
Old 27.06.2018, 03:04 PM
Starter

We're visiting friends in Atlanta this October and going to catch the Giants at the Mercedes Benz Stadium for Monday Night Football.

I haven't got our tickets yet, but our friend's dad has an in with someone at the Falcons and is going to try to sweet talk them for something. Last time that happened, we were on the sideline prior to the 2013 Falcons@Saints season opener, so I have some high hopes!
Old 28.06.2018, 08:04 AM
Pro

Going to watch the Buccs @ Giants in November.
Old 29.06.2018, 01:22 PM
Rookie

At present planning on Lions @ Cowboys and taking in Texas AM vs Arkansas the night before both games at AT & t stadium end of September. Have not booked yet as might go to Miami to see Lions instead as ticket prices for both games at AT & t are very high for decent tickets at present. Only drawback is I have been to Hard Rock Stadium several times before for football and even baseball when Marlins use to play there so would prefer Cowboy stadium. Wife prefers Miami needless to say. Anyone’s who is going to see Cowboys at home what sort of pricing have you paid for tickets out of interest?

Also am on holiday with the wife in Scottsdale in late August for 10 nights so am going to ASU opening home games vs UTSA Roadrunners and might catch the Cardinals vs Broncos preseason game too got lucky on this one as we were originally going early August but wife had to move the holiday due to her work so unexpected bonus of maybe 1 NFL and one NCAA game.

College games overall I think they are better atmposhere wise in general but it depends on the game you get lots more massive blowouts in College we go to Scottsdale every summer around August time or early September we have done since 2010 so have seen a lots of ASU games open air stadium under the light very hot amazing atmosphere and they are getting there on the redevelopment of the stadium now no doubt it’s one of my fav sporting stadia atmosphere wise.
Old 05.07.2018, 09:53 PM
Team Captain

We've swapped a potential London trip with instead going to Lions@49ers and Chargers@Rams in September. Was hoping to go to Washington St@USC on the Friday before the LA game but it's looking like I will have to go to the baseball. Bought flights and tickets so far but not hotels.
Old 06.07.2018, 08:40 AM
All Pro

Location: Drafting for the Denver Broncos in the NFLUK Forum 7 Round Mock Draft

hoping a well timed work trip once a year will allow me to take in Gator v Mizzu and Fins v Jets at the start of Nov (and if I can really push it, UCF v temple on the thurs night).
will involve a lot of driving tho and prob not much sleep.
Old 08.07.2018, 06:48 PM
Pro

I'm in New York at the beginning of September, so have got tickets for the Jaguars Vs Giants. Really looking forward to it, will be my second NFL game in the US.