NFL Gamepass discussion. - Page 1128 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 14.07.2018, 10:49 AM
Pro

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickelig View Post
That is probably true. Whenever there is a change in service partner, it is either about money or quality. Quality was just great with Neulion, so it has to be money. Not sure how the revenue is divided between Deltatre and the NFL but surely Deltatre made a financially more lucrative offer to the NFL. So it was always clear to me, that the service would suffer. And we all saw what happened in 2017.

I just did not expect that 60fps would be gone completely. Especially since the NFL Gamepass is the most expensive of all US Sports streaming offers... which is especially said because it offers the least minutes and games. There are a dozen MLB games every single day for 162 days, all in 60fps and it costs alot less... wtf?

So really this looks more and more like a ripoff every single day.

I e-mailed them yesterday to confirm the FPS rate and if it is the same across all apps/platforms they provide to watch Gamepass. They got back in touch pretty quickly and confirmed that it was 30 FPS and that’s the same for all platforms/apps

I then asked them if it was in their plans as part of improving the service to look at increasing to 60fps but sadly they replied to say that they are not looking to increase the FPS rate.

Bring back neulion!!!!

**** thing is I’m a diehard so they’ve got me by the balls as i’ll be renewing again as have no alternative choice if I want to watch my cardinals take the league by surprise this year!
Sponsored Links
Old 14.07.2018, 02:20 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginge192 View Post
I e-mailed them yesterday to confirm the FPS rate and if it is the same across all apps/platforms they provide to watch Gamepass. They got back in touch pretty quickly and confirmed that it was 30 FPS and that’s the same for all platforms/apps

I then asked them if it was in their plans as part of improving the service to look at increasing to 60fps but sadly they replied to say that they are not looking to increase the FPS rate.

Bring back neulion!!!!

**** thing is I’m a diehard so they’ve got me by the balls as i’ll be renewing again as have no alternative choice if I want to watch my cardinals take the league by surprise this year!
The nerves they have after the 2017 debacle and the increased price for many, telling us to have to live with 30fps this year and the years to come.
Old 15.07.2018, 10:53 AM
All Pro

Thought I would pop in and see what was being planned for Gamepass this year ..... shouldn't have bothered

Looks like "other services" again for the comming Season
Old 16.07.2018, 08:31 PM
All Pro

If enough people turn auto renew off they will do something for sure. I have. If that means I have to rely on Red Zone for live updates then that's what I will do. Not paying for substandard products.
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM
Pro

Think I'm going to cancel auto renew, card I used last year expires at end of the month so good luck getting me to put the new one in. I only used Gamepass last year to watch Texans games... why don't they bring back follow your team for £99 or so. Would definitely sign up for that.

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super