NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Buffalo Bills

Sponsored Links

Old 11.03.2015, 08:18 PM
Team Captain

Default Hello

Hello all,

Long time lerker, new poster here.

A Bills fan from York. I first became interested in the NFL in the early 90's when i staryed to watch the game on Channel 4 (I think!) each Sunday. I was 11/12 at the time and the only person interested in the sport at school at the time.

Obviously, at that time there was a great team in Buffalo. Sadly not great enough. However, the Bills at that time were enough for me to adopt them as my team.

As I started to get older (early teens) I admit my interest in the NFL wained. I was a pretty decent soccer player in my youth and that got most of my attention. That and girls. Girls. Girls and soccer.

Anyway, over the last few years I've made a conscious effort to rekindle my love of the NFL and the Buffalo Bills. I watched more NFL last season than I have before in my life. I was suprised to see how much I remembered from my younger days. However, I have really made an effort in improving my knowledge of the game via social media, books, podcasts and these forums. Please bear with me if I come across naive in my posts.

I look forward to interacting with you. Go Bills!
Sponsored Links
Old 22.03.2015, 04:01 PM
Pro Bowler

Hello to you

Glad to see new Bills fans spring up as you can see it was full of activity this page, but we still have a jolly old time, we do have a facebook page we use more. Hope you got tickets to the Bills vs jags match in London, gunna be a good one, lots of banter, fun, drinks and party on the saturday night. Dont worry about being Naive in the post, we all have our own views and that is what this forum is for, expressing our own opinions

https://www.facebook.com/groups/848546175188427/
Old 24.03.2015, 07:45 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swain View Post
Hello to you

Glad to see new Bills fans spring up as you can see it was full of activity this page, but we still have a jolly old time, we do have a facebook page we use more. Hope you got tickets to the Bills vs jags match in London, gunna be a good one, lots of banter, fun, drinks and party on the saturday night. Dont worry about being Naive in the post, we all have our own views and that is what this forum is for, expressing our own opinions

https://www.facebook.com/groups/848546175188427/
Thanks, Swain.

Yes I certainly am going to Wembley in October. Not sure if I'm stopping over in London the night before yet. I hope to as I'd also like to go to Regent Street. Depends on family/work situation.

I've joined the Facebook group. Cheers.
Old 28.03.2015, 11:24 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkBill View Post
Thanks, Swain.

Yes I certainly am going to Wembley in October. Not sure if I'm stopping over in London the night before yet. I hope to as I'd also like to go to Regent Street. Depends on family/work situation.

I've joined the Facebook group. Cheers.
Call me Matt, and thats cool, gunna try and organise something for the Tailgate as well, if you can do an overnight stay, deffo look to get to the Bash, im trying to get some special guests to appear as well