this is ruining the Nfl experience for me.. - Page 6 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 02.11.2018, 02:54 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloG View Post
The simple solution is an official resale secondary market. It's used for other events and would be a perfect solution. People who need to sell their tickets, can do, and get their money back. Buyers get face value tickets.
Which is what Surrey Cricket Club did. Any Test Match ticket for the Oval can only be sold via the club's own website for face value. It can be done it just takes a bit of willingness and effort to do.
Sponsored Links
Old 03.11.2018, 02:05 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by European Bob View Post
Depends on the team. The weaker the fanbase the less of an issue it is. You're mostly right that PSLs are sold with new stadiums. But for many teams the PSL holder is the person with the right to buy tickets for that specific seat. So for the Steelers, very few people just don't take up the option, which means if you're on a season ticket waiting list you've hardly any chance of ever actually getting one. Except for the secondary market. Because some fans will list their PSLs for sale. Mostly these seem to go for a thousand dollar or more depending on the area of the stadium. If you buy this, you now have the right to buy the season tickets each year. Unless your parents got you on the list as soon as you were born, this is most likely your only viable route to becoming a Steelers season ticket holder. I would imagine it's similar for teams like Green Bay, though I don't know.

https://steelers.strmarketplace.com/...ense-info.aspx
quite interesting reading the link, was always aware of PSL but wasnt exactly sure how they worked. I know in green bay its a kind of tradition to register your new born on waiting list for packers, just like a head-wetting / right of passage type thing here.
Old 03.11.2018, 02:18 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanJag View Post
quite interesting reading the link, was always aware of PSL but wasnt exactly sure how they worked. I know in green bay its a kind of tradition to register your new born on waiting list for packers, just like a head-wetting / right of passage type thing here.
And it completely varies by team. But in stadiums like Green Bay I think all seats (or virtually all seats) are season ticket holders. In Pittsburgh there are a few single seats knocking about but that's it.