Titans v Chargers pre-game entertainment - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 20.10.2018, 06:56 PM
Pro

Default Titans v Chargers pre-game entertainment

Has anyone seen or heard anything about pre-game entertainment for the game tomorrow? I’ve scoured the web and can’t see any announcements yet
Sponsored Links
Old 20.10.2018, 11:11 PM
Team Captain

Don't think there is one.Not all the games have.Fairly sure there wasn't one at the browns vikings game last year though it could have been so bad that i have forgotten about it.
They don't seem to have announced who will sing the national anthems either not that it really matters.This is my one game for the year looking forward to it although likely a blowout the chargers have a couple of decent players in Melvin Gordon and Tyrell Williams as well as Phillip Rivers though i don't really care who wins but the Titans haven't really sparked on offense at all.Given how poor the jags have been recently i have no interest in seeing the eagles win.
Old 20.10.2018, 11:27 PM
MVP

They have announced who will sing the anthem on their twitter feed. I can't remember the names. But the fact they announced that and not who will be entertainment leads me to think there is none. Which is more than fine by me.
Old 21.10.2018, 07:18 AM
Pro Bowler

Seemed to me that last week was an "opening of the International series" performance as they laid out all 6 teams on the pitch.
Personally, if you are going to do something doing it once for the opening game makes sense and is adequate.
Old 21.10.2018, 12:40 PM
All Pro

There is a rubbish DJ who has been given control of Wembley's rubbish sound system
Old 21.10.2018, 12:42 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by heardy5 View Post
Has anyone seen or heard anything about pre-game entertainment for the game tomorrow? I’ve scoured the web and can’t see any announcements yet
Be grateful. If 23 games the entertainment has been good twice. Once with the Ohio State Marching band, the others when they did a Remembrance Sunday display
Old 21.10.2018, 09:09 PM
Team Captain

madness were good as well.
Ha shows what i know.Was a much better game than i thought it would be .Robbed of overtime by a stupid play.Really enjoyed it good friendly banter all around where i was sat.
Old 21.10.2018, 09:54 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabb View Post
Ha shows what i know.Was a much better game than i thought it would be .Robbed of overtime by a stupid play.Really enjoyed it good friendly banter all around where i was sat.
You weren't robbed of anything and it wasn't stupid. You can't criticise decisions based on the outcome. I admire Vrabel for going for it - the Titans had the momentum. Even if they had levelled it the Chargers still had time to try for a field goal with 2 TOs left. Well it took 9 seconds to score on one drive! Personally I prefer to see the game decided like that than by a field goal in OT.
Old 22.10.2018, 01:09 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabb View Post
Not at all stupid.

Overall the 2-point conversion tends to be successful 50% of the time. Overtime, however, tends to be one by the superior (on paper) team. So the Titans went for the better odds of a win.
Old 22.10.2018, 01:45 PM
Team Captain

ok let me put it this way.if they take the pat no one is asking why they didn't go for two.
The titans played well in the second half and ok it was more brave rather than stupid.