The selling/buying of tickets is not permitted on the forum - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 05.09.2013, 09:48 AM
Hall of Fame

Default The selling/buying of tickets is not permitted on the forum

Just a reminder guys as quite a few people have tried to sell tickets and I'm sure there will be more cases as we get closer to the games.
Sponsored Links
Old 12.09.2013, 09:09 PM
Super Moderator

The NFL have a ticket exchange system already in place

http://www.nfl.com/tickets

Buy and sell tickets the only NFL-approved way.

You can now buy tickets directly from other fans -- and sell your tickets when you can't go -- using the official NFL Ticket Exchange powered by Ticketmaster. Buyers can print their tickets right away and rest assured knowing their tickets are 100% legitimate, and sellers never have to deal with ticket delivery or collecting payment. If you don't see the tickets you want, check back often as new tickets could be posted at any time.

eg)

Jacksonville

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmas...aguars-tickets

When you click on sell tickets on any game, it gives you a choice between:

• Season Ticket Holder - or
• Single Game Ticket Holder - Post tickets by entering your barcode.

Once everybody's tickets arrive via the post you should use the above official links should you have a few members of your group dropping out or .. suddenly discover you can't attend because the pet gerbil died or you forgot it clashed with your wedding day.
Old 16.09.2013, 07:16 PM
Rookie

I have a single ticket for the Steelers-Vikings game that I would like to sell. I am a Swedish citizen so stubhub won't work. Are there any other options?

Sorry for posting this here, but I haven't been able to find any information about this anywhere...
Old 17.09.2013, 10:51 AM
Pro Bowler

I don't see anything wrong with it as long as it is at face value or less.

Ticketmaster make me laugh I paid for special delivery yet they send the tickets normal post, I find this more offensive than someone trying to sell a ticket to another fan at face value, but hey such is life.
Old 17.09.2013, 07:27 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bath_BTGOG View Post
I don't see anything wrong with it as long as it is at face value or less.

Ticketmaster make me laugh I paid for special delivery yet they send the tickets normal post, I find this more offensive than someone trying to sell a ticket to another fan at face value, but hey such is life.
Of course, but I'm wondering if there are any decent sites I can sell my ticket on since stubhub only allows US, Canadian and UK citizens?
Old 19.09.2013, 01:29 PM
Rookie

The Links posted aren't helping much... If you check the ticket exchange website you'll see there is no TicketExchange Link for the International Series Game. Does anyone have an idea where else to go for ticket exchange/sell?
Old 22.09.2013, 11:17 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin_Akie View Post
Just a reminder guys as quite a few people have tried to sell tickets and I'm sure there will be more cases as we get closer to the games.
Would I be allowed to advertise my train tickets (First Class Manchester to London) and Travelodge room? I don't want to make a profit on anything but would like to recoup some of my outlay as I can no longer make it.

Can't tell you how upsetting missing the IS game is!
Old 22.09.2013, 11:32 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyholt View Post
Would I be allowed to advertise my train tickets (First Class Manchester to London) and Travelodge room? I don't want to make a profit on anything but would like to recoup some of my outlay as I can no longer make it.

Can't tell you how upsetting missing the IS game is!
Sorry, we aren't in a position to allow the buying/selling of anything whether it be tickets, merchandise, hotel rooms etc. We have no way of dealing with grievances if one party is unhappy.
Old 23.09.2013, 03:22 PM
All Pro

If you want to sell your tickets due to a change in circumstances then I would suggest using Ticketmaster's own resale website, Get Me In

http://www.getmein.com/
Old 23.09.2013, 04:57 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70 chip View Post
If you want to sell your tickets due to a change in circumstances then I would suggest using Ticketmaster's own resale website, Get Me In

http://www.getmein.com/
The 3 main players in the UK ticket resale market are Getmein (Ticketmaster), StubHub UK (eBay subsiduary) and ViaGoGo (independent).

The "Big 3" are fairly similar in the service they offer/provide.

There are many other smaller companies/websites that also operate in the UK ticket resales market.