ESPN 12 Team Keeper League - 3 players wanted - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > NFL Fantasy Games

Old 02.07.2019, 09:26 AM
All Pro

Default ESPN 12 Team Keeper League - 3 players wanted

Hi everyone.

This is a 12 team Keeper League on ESPN. It's an auction format with no date set yet but it will be as close to season start as we can get. For those who haven't played Auction before you start with a fixed budget (ours is $200) and each player goes to the highest bidder. It works really well on the site and is generally good fun, personally I prefer it to the randomness of a Snake Draft. 4 Keepers who will cost +$1 on last years price. The league includes one or two people on this site already and is well run (even if I do say so myself!). There is a nice amount of banter, trades are encouraged and generally everyone plays properly even if 1 or 2 are pretty rubbish! We also play with Defensive players who all score and start with 1 DT, 1 DE, 2LB's and 2 CB's.

We have 3 teams spare right now. Team 1 has Baker Mayfield, Todd Gurley, Myles Garrett, Keenan Allen and Aaron Rogers, Team 2 has Julio Jones and Lamar Jackson and Team 3 has Tom Brady, Christian McCaffrey, DeAndre Hopkins, Brandin Cooks and Aaron Donald.

If you'd like to play please post here or PM me and I'll send you an invite. Any questions, just ask.

Last edited by LesterHayes; 02.07.2019 at 09:37 AM.
Old 04.07.2019, 08:01 AM
All Pro

1 space filled.
Old 17.07.2019, 03:21 PM
All Pro

League full