3 Games To Glory V Bluray region question - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New England Patriots

Old 15.05.2017, 10:39 AM
Team Captain

Default 3 Games To Glory V Bluray region question

Hi,

I am after some advice from anyone who has bought the latest 3 Games To Glory V Bluray.
I have previous one on Bluray and that was region free, or at least it worked fine on my Bluray player (PS3) without any issues.

From what I remember when buying it, the advice was that the region restrictions on Blurays where not an issue, however when looking to buy the latest 3 Games To Glory Bluray, there are warnings all over saying it will only work on a Region A player.

Appreciate that it is sometimes very easy to get around region restrictions, but as my only Bluray player is my PS3, I am a little more apprehensive as I know it is not so easy to make that region free.

So has anyone bought the latest Bluray and if so did they have any issues with the region restrictions?
Old 16.05.2017, 08:44 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuqertrfc View Post
Hi,

I am after some advice from anyone who has bought the latest 3 Games To Glory V Bluray.
I have previous one on Bluray and that was region free, or at least it worked fine on my Bluray player (PS3) without any issues.

From what I remember when buying it, the advice was that the region restrictions on Blurays where not an issue, however when looking to buy the latest 3 Games To Glory Bluray, there are warnings all over saying it will only work on a Region A player.

Appreciate that it is sometimes very easy to get around region restrictions, but as my only Bluray player is my PS3, I am a little more apprehensive as I know it is not so easy to make that region free.

So has anyone bought the latest Bluray and if so did they have any issues with the region restrictions?
not sure if you are on the UK Patriots facebook page but there was a few fans talking about this a few week's back so might get an answer if you can ask this on there forum.not sure how many pats fans are still reading these pages.
Old 21.05.2017, 07:35 PM
Starter

Yes it works fine, got mine from wowhd
Old 22.05.2017, 01:11 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurry View Post
Yes it works fine, got mine from wowhd
Oh hey!!! I wish you'd come into my life a few days earlier!!!
Cheapest I could find it willing to post to the UK was on eBay for £40

I'll have to remember wowhd for future purchases :-)
Old 22.05.2017, 05:30 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuqertrfc View Post
Oh hey!!! I wish you'd come into my life a few days earlier!!!
Cheapest I could find it willing to post to the UK was on eBay for £40

I'll have to remember wowhd for future purchases :-)
Yeh I found out about them through UKPatriots when searching for Three Games to Glory IV. I've bought from them three times now and no issues apart from it takes a week or two for delivery as it comes from US (despite being .co.uk site)