Who starts next season at qb? - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Arizona Cardinals

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 03.02.2010, 06:32 AM
roser's Avatar
roser roser is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 10.01.2010
Posts: 171
Default

@ Marcus85

I mentioned Kolb briefly in an earlier post and I think he'd be great, as a number 3 at the Eagles he is wasted as he has lots of potential, isn't too old and would be a great fit here. He is a balanced passer and could yet prove a really good starter somewhere if he doesn't get forgotten in philly.

On alot of the eagles forums their fans really want him to stay but as a third choice a reasonable trade offer should be enough as it looks pretty certain McN will be staying.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03.02.2010, 08:41 AM
RedRage's Avatar
RedRage RedRage is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 22.09.2003
Posts: 750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus85 View Post
What about Brett Favre? Lol, I'm just kidding!

I just had a brainwave earlier, what about Kevin Kolb of the Eagles?
I haven't seen too much of him play, but I read yesterday in The Sporting News, that he's looking for somewhere to start.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03.02.2010, 08:46 AM
greenarmy1985's Avatar
greenarmy1985 greenarmy1985 is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 25.09.2006
Posts: 189
Default

Kitna for back up sorry didnt state that!

Do think we should start but might be ok as back-up
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03.02.2010, 09:10 AM
RedRage's Avatar
RedRage RedRage is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 22.09.2003
Posts: 750
Default

Really great to see all these Cards fans on the board
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03.02.2010, 10:31 AM
mrbyte11's Avatar
mrbyte11 mrbyte11 is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 22.07.2009
Posts: 846
Default

Found this on another board, Kurt on Lienart ...hardly a resounding endorsement of Lienart........................

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/dan..._Interview.mp3
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03.02.2010, 06:01 PM
roser's Avatar
roser roser is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 10.01.2010
Posts: 171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenarmy1985 View Post
Kitna for back up sorry didnt state that!

Do think we should start but might be ok as back-up
Ok, I take back my critique. Think we need a back up who has experienced being a starter for sure, an injury to No7 and StPierre stepping onto the field to start for the rest of the season would be glum. In that catergory I think the names banded about are ok. Might add Leftwich to the debate, he'd be ok and Delhomme may have to admit it's over as a starter after last term.....just say no to Grossman and we'll be fine.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03.02.2010, 06:03 PM
roser's Avatar
roser roser is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 10.01.2010
Posts: 171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRage View Post
Really great to see all these Cards fans on the board
Thanks for having us, trying to get involved as much as I can, my evenings in just fly by.....still feel a bit like a high school kid at a college party!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03.02.2010, 06:07 PM
roser's Avatar
roser roser is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 10.01.2010
Posts: 171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbyte11 View Post
Found this on another board, Kurt on Lienart ...hardly a resounding endorsement of Lienart........................

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/dan..._Interview.mp3
Would never speak ill of Kurt Warner...ever, but he got his chance at the Rams because of Trent's injury when no one thought much of his chances of ever being a credible starter let alone a SB winner and a future HOF'r. Matt should get his.

Matt needs his chance, from the look of ebay he's spent a lot of time over the last few years signing mini helmets and we know he hasn't had much gametime so let's give him the benefit of the doubt.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03.02.2010, 06:49 PM
Genghis Khan's Avatar
Genghis Khan Genghis Khan is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 11.06.2009
Posts: 304
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roser View Post
@ Marcus85

I mentioned Kolb briefly in an earlier post and I think he'd be great, as a number 3 at the Eagles he is wasted as he has lots of potential, isn't too old and would be a great fit here. He is a balanced passer and could yet prove a really good starter somewhere if he doesn't get forgotten in philly.

On alot of the eagles forums their fans really want him to stay but as a third choice a reasonable trade offer should be enough as it looks pretty certain McN will be staying.
Yeah.

I saw him play in Week 2 against the Saints and really liked him.

He just kind of popped into my head. I think he's about the same age as Leinart...
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03.02.2010, 07:13 PM
greenarmy1985's Avatar
greenarmy1985 greenarmy1985 is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 25.09.2006
Posts: 189
Default

think they like kolb in philli so don't think he will come
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 10:54 PM.