List of all UK Retailers of NFL Jerseys and Other Gear - Page 337 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL UK Shop

Old 24.08.2012, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by camlans@yahoo.co.uk View Post
A good place to purchase NFL merchandise is the UK American Sports Store

http://www.ukamericansportsstore.co.uk/index.php

The Nike jerseys in my opinion are far superior looking than the Reebok versions.
I just clicked on Arizona as they were top of the list, 80 sterling for a jersey?? You must be kidding me mate.
Old 24.08.2012, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by camlans@yahoo.co.uk View Post
Considering you cannot purchase Nike jerseys in the UK and that you do not have to pay custom charges then £80 is a fair price.

If you purchased these directly from the USA you could be paying an additional £20 to £30 for postage and similar again in custom charges. This makes £80 a good price

Other people have purchased these without any issues.
More power to you mate. I'm about to purchase a Jim Kelly throwback classic for 50.. It pays to shop around..
I'm not your target audience to be honest, I have no intrest in the new Nike kits. But fair play to you for letting people know.
Old 24.08.2012, 01:59 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingJay33 View Post
Hi Jim, which Giants jerseys will be sold? Would you say these "game" jerseys are better quality than the reebok replicas? I've heard the Nike jerseys are similar to soccer jerseys.
Now that I have a game Jersey (from Nike Online Store) I can tell you they look very much better in quality. But you can't really move freely in them. Raising your arms causes the whole jersey to somehow move up. The way they are sewn doesn't seem very smart. I Reebok jersey never had those issues. I'm a little disappointed in the jersey. It fits great but only if you don't raise your arms...
Old 24.08.2012, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blumi View Post
Now that I have a game Jersey (from Nike Online Store) I can tell you they look very much better in quality. But you can't really move freely in them. Raising your arms causes the whole jersey to somehow move up. The way they are sewn doesn't seem very smart. I Reebok jersey never had those issues. I'm a little disappointed in the jersey. It fits great but only if you don't raise your arms...
Hands up who's happy with that??
Old 24.08.2012, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Did you get the same size you wore in reebok? Does it feel like better material and printings?

I can just get away with an L in replicas and XL in premiers. Would you suggest I get a bigger size?
Old 24.08.2012, 03:25 PM
Pro

Quote:
Did you get the same size you wore in reebok? Does it feel like better material and printings?

I can just get away with an L in replicas and XL in premiers. Would you suggest I get a bigger size?
Well, all my Reeboks are size L. But to be clear, since I bought my last Reebok jersey I lost a lot of weight (like 40 pounds) so those L feels very big to begin with.

Now, I know the Nikes are supposed to be a little leaner. So I went with L on them, too. And like I said, the size is not the problem. It fits just right. It's the cut of the chest and shoulder area that causes the issus.

The material itself is way better than on the Reebok product. You can't really compare the print though because it was on all-mesh before, now it is completely on solid polyester. But it doesn't feel like it would come off after a while. So this might not be an issue.
Old 24.08.2012, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well, all my Reeboks are size L. But to be clear, since I bought my last Reebok jersey I lost a lot of weight (like 40 pounds) so those L feels very big to begin with.

Now, I know the Nikes are supposed to be a little leaner. So I went with L on them, too. And like I said, the size is not the problem. It fits just right. It's the cut of the chest and shoulder area that causes the issus.

The material itself is way better than on the Reebok product. You can't really compare the print though because it was on all-mesh before, now it is completely on solid polyester. But it doesn't feel like it would come off after a while. So this might not be an issue.
Well done mate.
Old 24.08.2012, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:

Please see the attached link for sizing charts for the new Nike jerseys, hope this helps:

http://www.ukamericansportsstore.co....rt/info_8.html

I would have copied the actual sizes across but it lost is formatting.
Old 27.08.2012, 03:43 PM
Banned

Amazon.com has Old Navy NFL tees for just 19.50 US dollars.. They are awesome people. I'm going to try and get a few from Santa this year!

Old 27.08.2012, 07:55 PM
All Pro

"Brand Fusion" (I'd never heard of it either) in the Lowry Outlet Mall, Salford has some NFL tshirts at £12 or 2 for £20. Patriots, Bears, Redskins, Dolphins, Raiders, Vikings and others I can't remember some of them look good.