List of all UK Retailers of NFL Jerseys and Other Gear - Page 385 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL UK Shop

Old 18.10.2016, 07:29 PM
Pro

Ordered a Nike Redskins hoodie, 1 Cap and couple of t-shirts from Fanatics. $25 shipping plus $49 import tax went through me paying it lol..
Old 18.10.2016, 07:37 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamar Raider View Post
Just taken a look, according to the site they are listed with VAT so i'm guessing the tax being added on the ordering screen is import duty?
"Import Duty" is comprised almost entirely of UK VAT under the scheme which Fanatics operate.

If you order direct from the US, they add the UK VAT at checkout, so there's NOTHING extra to pay on delivery.

UKASS (like any other UK retailer) is required by law to charge VAT - as stocksy says, it's simply included in the price by pretty much every other retailer. UKASS chooses to itemise it - that's just their choice.

Many people are under the misapprehension that ordering via UKASS (or any other UK retailer) saves or avoids tax / duty versus ordering direct from any of the Fanatics US websites. It dosen't..

While there are perfectly sensible reasons why some people would prefer to use UKASS (or prefer go direct via any of the Fanatics US websites), saving or avoiding tax isn't one of them, either way.

Last edited by BigTone; 18.10.2016 at 07:43 PM.
Old 19.10.2016, 08:13 AM
MVP

Yeah I didn't expect to dodge tax but I was surprised they decide to add it on after as what looks a reasonably priced item then gets a hike.

To be honest if you are buying a handful of items its MUCH easier just to order from fanatics.

I was going to work out how much you save if you buy a T-shirt, Jersey and Hoodie (a fairly standard combo I would think)..

I think itll be a matter of a few quid at most and will take several emails to get there if its anything non standard. The beauty of fanatics direct or any of the other fanatics sites is you can throw a couple of sale items in and make it look better on price... lol....

anyway at a base price of over the USA price already and £5 on top for postage and then VAT on top it seemed a little excessive - especially as I was under the impression they had some sort of arrangement with Fantatics. So I assume they made their money from being a UK agent for fanatics and bringing in extra sales.

Last edited by stocksy; 19.10.2016 at 08:15 AM.
Old 26.10.2016, 10:29 PM
Rookie

Default SportStockUK

Evening all,

I try to check in on here every now and then so you know we're still around... It's our one year anniversary in business this week so it seemed a good time!

With Christmas around the corner we've got ourselves pretty well stocked up with T-shirts, hats and scarves - And we think at pretty decent prices considering the state of the exchange rate!

We know there's still gaps in our offerings - but we're growing and growing, and hope we're doing a good job for fellow UK fans!

You can find us at either:
http://www.sportstockuk.com (our website)
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/SportStockUK (eBay)

Everything slightly cheaper on the website as no eBay fees there!

Thanks for all the support over the last year to anyone that's paid us a visit online.

Cheers,

Rob
SportStockUK
Old 02.11.2016, 12:23 PM
Rookie

Default Anyone used this crowd?

Just came across this online shop..

www.plumbedandplastered.co.uk

Seem to have a lot of dicsounted NFL gear - anyone know if they are legit?
Old 02.11.2016, 12:42 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyroneman View Post
Just came across this online shop..

www.plumbedandplastered.co.uk

Seem to have a lot of dicsounted NFL gear - anyone know if they are legit?
Errr..... In a word, NO.

Pretty much all the usual red flags - this was one of my favourites :-

"Kindly noted:
In order to make the returning processes more smooth and fast, please read our return policy carefully. It usually costs 9-15 days for the entire processes. And during this time, please wait patiently.
If the problem about the item is not big enough, please do not make fuss about it. We will be gratitude if you take care of it by yourself. And for the unfit size problem, to send it away as a gift is a good choice and also can save your precious time and avoid the unnecessary waste."
Old 12.11.2016, 12:14 PM
Starter

Haven't read through the thread so apologies if this is covered already but does anybody know if there's anywhere I'd be able to get hold of a Panthers top in Edinburgh?
Old 22.11.2016, 04:03 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangyang223 View Post
get a Tom brady jersey from http://www.nfljerseys-uk.co.uk. the quality is good, but wait 7 days to receive it.The price is cheap, but if you want a next-day delivery, it's impossible.
Website looks real legit go on there about us section, all in latin (I think!)
Old 23.11.2016, 10:48 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by packreb View Post
Website looks real legit go on there about us section, all in latin (I think!)
It's a fake language called Lorem Ipsum, used as filler text in publications, website building etc to demonstrate what a section would look like with text.

yangyang223 clearly seems to be advertising/spamming for the site. Post should be removed and the user should be banned.
Old 04.12.2016, 06:18 PM
Pro

Surprised at the lack of places to get NFL jerseys at decent prices. Does anyone know where you can get jerseys for around £30 don't really want to pay anymore than that.