Panthers @ Steelers - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Pittsburgh Steelers

Sponsored Links

Old 07.11.2018, 09:30 PM
Starter

Default Panthers @ Steelers

I have to confess I'm not really a fan of Thursday game's however tomorrows features two teams in really fine form.
From my novice outsider perspective Carolina seem to be one of the more physical team's on both side's of the ball in the NFL.On offense Cam Newton is a load to try bring down & big receivers Funchess & Olsen are a great foil for the Jack rabbit that is Mccaffrey.There Defense is obviously lead by Quechly & Davis at inside LBer,but their whole front 7 is highly regarded.
My prediction after bigging them up may be a bit of a surprise but home teams have a huge advantage on Thursday night games and after seeing Fitzpatrick almost make a miraculous comeback against them last wk maybe that physicality has taken it's toll on the Panthers,I don't no,we'll see.
I'm going for a 30-24 Pittsburgh win
Sponsored Links
Old 08.11.2018, 10:03 AM
Hall of Fame

Yeah, it looks like it's tough to stop the Panthers, especially with Olsen back in the mix.

Should be reasonably high scoring. I'd like to say homefield advantage on TNF will see the Steelers through, but my gut says the Panthers will win. Probably because I don't like Cam.