NFL Gamepass discussion. - Page 1068 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 05.10.2017, 04:09 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinoxx View Post
Mark Simpson managed to get an interview with Mark Waller from the NFL and Sam Jones from Overtier (overlooks GamePass in Europe).

You can listen here: https://twitter.com/BBCMarkSimpson/s...02353655701504

IMO, get the BS detectors out.
what a bunch of wallies

Old 05.10.2017, 08:41 PM
Pro

Default Auto Renew

Can anyone tell me how to disable Auto Renew in my GamePass account? It looks like the feature is hidden or disabled - it simply says "Auto Renew: active". I want to ensure these fools don't get any more of my hard-earned money.

The interview that Mark Simpson did with Waller and Jones was a deluge of corporate BS and lies; a proper pre-rehearsed stitch-up. Now we know how our genuine complaints about a crap product and dreadful service are going to be treated by these fraudsters. And no, it's not because I'm unable to grasp its 'newness'. Patronising tw@ts.
Old 06.10.2017, 12:41 AM
Pro

Currently watching TNF on amazon prime with my old firestick. 75 minutes in & fantastic quality! Only gone blurry twice for just a second each time.

Wonder how gamepass is handling it!
Old 06.10.2017, 02:02 PM
Rookie

I sent the following message this afternoon. I imagine it will be rebuffed, in which case my intention is do a chargeback. I'm sick of this, the only way these cowboys are going to learn is if they lose our business.

Sorry NFL, I'm not going to pay to watch your sport as long as this lot are in charge.

Dear Sir/Madam

Since Delatre took over administration of the NFL's Game Pass operation in Europe the service provided has consistently been substandard. It has been exceptionally difficult or impossible to watch the content which I have paid for.

The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says that services must be "performed with reasonable care and skill". In my opinion, you did not use "reasonable care and skill" when providing this service.

On these grounds I believe I am entitled to a full refund of my NFL Game Pass subscription.

Furthermore, any restrictions on refunds in your Terms & Conditions are not allowed to infringe on my statutory rights as a consumer or be considered "unfair terms" per the The Consumer Rights Act 2015.

In addition please cancel the auto-renewal on my account.

In the event that I do not receive a refund within 14 days I reserve the right to make a section 75 claim via my card issuer.
Old 06.10.2017, 02:05 PM
Pro

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/u...-a7986676.html
Old 06.10.2017, 02:18 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyashwell View Post
^ Read this all!

Ed did a great job on this. Deltatre came clean about the fake reviews. There was an internal memo sent out telling staff to do the reviews.
Old 06.10.2017, 02:29 PM
Starter

There were problems with Gamepass again last night, both on apps and PC.

I saw Mark Simpson reply to someone on Twitter with "more to come."

Bit annoyed that the Independent article focuses on the app when the streams through the website seem just as bad.

Last edited by juzza12; 06.10.2017 at 02:37 PM.
Old 06.10.2017, 04:19 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
^ Read this all!

Ed did a great job on this. Deltatre came clean about the fake reviews. There was an internal memo sent out telling staff to do the reviews.
Thanks for posting links links Equinoxx.

Glad (and thankful) that this was finally brought to light and Deltatre forced to admit to it too. Although no suprise that some interviews and statements failed to materialise. I expect they are circling the wagons and waiting for things to settle down a little. No defence for Deltatre's actions, nor the instability of their product.

I watched TNF on and off throughout today, and didn't have any issues thankfully apart from a ' video metadata' message that appeared in the middle of the screen around the 2:20hr mark. When I restarted the app it resolved itself (the total run time had changed from 3:20hr to 2:20hr so I'm guessing that was part of the issue).
Old 06.10.2017, 04:35 PM
Team Captain

I was given the runaround on interviews too, here's my piece that tries to address the broader issues

http://dblcoverage.com/gamepass-the-...-and-the-ugly/
Old 06.10.2017, 09:27 PM
MVP

Quote:
^ Read this all!

Honestly for me the fact that it was company policy, coming from the top, makes it even worse than if it was rogue employees doing it on their own. A fish rots from the head down, and all that.

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super