Seattle Seahawks Thread - Page 100 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Seattle Seahawks

  #991  
Old 03.02.2009, 08:30 PM
Twilight_Prince's Avatar
Twilight_Prince Twilight_Prince is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 17.09.2007
Posts: 932
Default

cant remember his name but that Top Linebaker could be the best decision to make

maybe picking up houshmanzada from Free agency would be a good idea so we wouldnt need crabtree but 31 is not the best age to pick up a WR especially when half of our WR's are close to 30

Engram - 36
Burleson - 29 will be 30 when season starts
Branch - 29 will be 30 when season starts
Robinson - 28 will be 29 when season starts


thoughts
Reply With Quote
  #992  
Old 04.02.2009, 09:15 AM
dino26's Avatar
dino26 dino26 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 16.05.2007
Posts: 3,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight_Prince View Post
cant remember his name but that Top Linebaker could be the best decision to make

maybe picking up houshmanzada from Free agency would be a good idea so we wouldnt need crabtree but 31 is not the best age to pick up a WR especially when half of our WR's are close to 30

Engram - 36
Burleson - 29 will be 30 when season starts
Branch - 29 will be 30 when season starts
Robinson - 28 will be 29 when season starts


thoughts

Crabtree looks alot more exciting i personally feel , Housh would cost too much and we need to think about the cap , the future is bright the future is Crabtree
Reply With Quote
  #993  
Old 05.02.2009, 01:26 PM
Lock & Load's Avatar
Lock & Load Lock & Load is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 26.10.2003
Posts: 5,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino26 View Post
Crabtree looks alot more exciting i personally feel , Housh would cost too much and we need to think about the cap , the future is bright the future is Crabtree
Really
Reply With Quote
  #994  
Old 05.02.2009, 06:50 PM
Twilight_Prince's Avatar
Twilight_Prince Twilight_Prince is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 17.09.2007
Posts: 932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock & Load View Post
Really

wwww its own

but i cant edit stuff like that so you win lol
Reply With Quote
  #995  
Old 05.02.2009, 10:01 PM
Lord_Levy's Avatar
Lord_Levy Lord_Levy is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 02.06.2008
Posts: 2,508
Default

I really cannot see the Rams taking Crabtree, they still have Holt and Avery looks a decent prospect. I really hope Crabtree falls to us, I doubt we will move for Housh in free agency, I reckon we will be upgrading our pathetic secondary, there are plenty of quality free agents hitting the market.
Reply With Quote
  #996  
Old 23.02.2009, 09:10 AM
Twilight_Prince's Avatar
Twilight_Prince Twilight_Prince is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 17.09.2007
Posts: 932
Default

iv been thinking that we shouldnt take crabtree from the last season it has shown that defence has been a major part of getting people far so i think we should go for curry the LB think about it hill on one side tatupu in the middle and curry on the other you cant tell me that doesnt sound good :P
Reply With Quote
  #997  
Old 23.02.2009, 01:49 PM
dino26's Avatar
dino26 dino26 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 16.05.2007
Posts: 3,088
Default

Im thinking Eugene Moore
Reply With Quote
  #998  
Old 23.02.2009, 01:49 PM
dino26's Avatar
dino26 dino26 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 16.05.2007
Posts: 3,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight_Prince View Post
iv been thinking that we shouldnt take crabtree from the last season it has shown that defence has been a major part of getting people far so i think we should go for curry the LB think about it hill on one side tatupu in the middle and curry on the other you cant tell me that doesnt sound good :P
What about Julian Peterson !
Reply With Quote
  #999  
Old 23.02.2009, 02:37 PM
Twilight_Prince's Avatar
Twilight_Prince Twilight_Prince is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 17.09.2007
Posts: 932
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino26 View Post
What about Julian Peterson !
ah yes he slipped my mind lol i guess switching them about would be a good idea? or taking the D lineman would be the best idea its so hard to think of the answer when there is so much to improve
Reply With Quote
  #1000  
Old 23.02.2009, 03:04 PM
come on u rams's Avatar
come on u rams come on u rams is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 28.10.2005
Posts: 1,901
Default

So come on guys who do you want most? Just be weary that if Holt leaves then it's most likely we will be taking Crabtree. If Pace goes then we'll take either Monroe or J. Smith. If we get rid of both (which is looking more and more like a possibility) then i don't know who we take. Now i know you guys need help at WR and Crabtree is the best in the draft but i reckon he's a player that we cant pass up on (if Holt goes) and a lot of Rams fans like myself want to see us take him with our #2 pick.

So who do you want and if Crabtree isn't available then who else?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 09:26 PM.