Anyone visiting Lambeau this year ? - Page 5 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 15.11.2015, 12:10 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorquayPhin View Post
Off to the states for the second time with the missus next year for two weeks, she said I get two days in any city to watch a game I like. I've already done Miami (great game and atmosphere, sadly not a football city, so I feel that I haven't got the full NFL experience) and New York to see the Jets (rivalry aside, awfull experience!) but I've decided to choose Green Bay!

Always had a soft spot for them (is it possible to have two teams!?) and it really is the home of football. I'm going to start saving money now so buying tickets shouldn't be a problem. I understand the readily available on the ticket exchange but are priced quite high? I was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice hotel, and how far in advance id have to book up?

Thanks for your replies in advance guys
A good idea is to book hotel now for a few suitable weekends with free cancellation (try booking.com)- not loads in Green Bay and get expensive nearer game time. Only stayed at the Econo Lodge which is good, a number of hotels in that area within waking distance - probably best to check trip advisor
Sponsored Links
Old 31.08.2016, 12:23 PM
Rookie

Yeah im out there this year,going to the Bears thanksgiving game. Cost a fortune but gonna be worth it. Hotel,flights and game tickets already sorted.
Old 03.09.2016, 01:42 PM
Rookie

My mate and I are heading out this year, Week 14 for the Seahawks match! Will be our first time, and already totally pumped for it! Although not looking forward to the cold weather....

Any recommendations for the fine city of Green Bay anyone?
Old 04.09.2016, 01:57 PM
Team Captain

Thumbs up

You'll have a great time.

I have been the last couple of years in December and weather was completely different. First time -10 with snow and last year mild (for Green Bay) and wet, preferred the snow !

At Lambeau you must do the hall of fame and the stadium tour, both awesome. Visit the pro shop for merch too although there a sports shop a block away that sells Nike and new era stuff too.

On game day I have been to a tailgate at the Reach centre, 30 dollars all you can eat and drink, quite a few of those to choose from. Last year went to stadium view, anduzzis & lambeau tailgates - basically beer tents , pubs and bands with fantastic atmosphere. Enjoyed wandering around near stadium chatting to different groups tailgating from vehicles, very friendly give you cans & burgers etc.

Have a good one

Go Pack
Old 13.09.2016, 03:40 PM
Rookie

Off to the Titans V Packers in November, heading to Memphis first for a bit of site seeing before driving to Nashville and watching us play away, then flying down for two weeks in Florida.

Hoping the result is better than my 1st and only visit to Green Bay last year when we lost to the Lions. Reggie Yates was gutted, that's nothing to how I felt...........