With the 10th/11th pick in the draft, the denver broncos select..... - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Denver Broncos

Old 09.02.2010, 12:37 AM
All Pro

Rolando Mclain would be the best pick for us, and if he's still at 11 (assuming worse case) then he must be a lock. He is a natural leader, made a captain as a freshman, and we've lacked that since Al Wilson left in the front seven. Having him there will allow DJ Williams to make plays, and will help other linebackers such as Woodyard in a similar way in substitution packages.
Terrence Cody dosent represent value in the top 20, especially considering hes a 2 down player at normal altitude (he weighed in at 370lbs).
CJ Spiller is a pretty poor suggestion. McDaniels has made some strange decisions but hes not stupid, if we draft a RB it will be a late round speed merchant to compliment Moreno.
If Marshall goes (which is looking less and less likely) then Dez Bryant may go, but again hes not great value at 11, acceptable though.
Old 04.03.2010, 04:42 PM
All Pro

Lots of the mock drafts seem to have Dez Bryant going # 11 to Denver as they all assume Marshall is gone.
I've changed my opinion on Terrence Cody, defo not a top 20 pick as some of you have pointed out. But we do need a NT.
We need help in the secondary, doubtful if Joe Haden will still be there when we're on the clock, is Kyle Wilson worthy of #11? How about Taylor Mays? I know we have Dawkins but how many years has he left in him? Or prehaps Earl Thomas?
LB definitely should get some consideration for our first pick aswell, Rolando McClain or Sergio Kindle prehaps?

I'm still p**sed we traded away the #14 pick aswell
Old 07.03.2010, 03:56 PM
All Pro

i still want mclain at 11, if hes there i think he is as perfect a fit as possible! now assuming marshall is traded to seattle, i say the broncos go for our original 14 pick in the trade, obviously seattle could sign marshall to an offer sheet and give us 6 overall if they wana be nice, but not gonna happen.

now ive heard rumours of maybe a 2nd rounder and deion branch in a trade for marshall, i dont want that. but for me a great first round would be mclain at 11 and bryant at 14, i would be happy with that, and thats also taking into account bryants slightly poor feedback from interviews.
Old 22.04.2010, 11:18 PM
All Pro

im so excited, i feel denver being right in the thick of it tonight, anyone up??