Jets 2011 Draft - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New York Jets

Old 01.05.2011, 11:45 AM
MVP

McElroy is a great pick and is a winner. Great Back up QB and I'd have faith in throwing him in a game. Not the first time we have taken a #12 alabama QB.. worked out ok before. Good draft all round.
Old 01.05.2011, 10:10 PM
Team Captain

Just been reading about Scotty Mckinght. The kid is going to have a huge advantage if he can just move in with his bff who also happens to be his QB. Would be a nice story if he makes the team.
Old 02.05.2011, 04:40 PM
Team Captain

Default More bellend musings from the bellendchick brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
Just been reading about Scotty Mckinght. The kid is going to have a huge advantage if he can just move in with his bff who also happens to be his QB. Would be a nice story if he makes the team.
Indeed it would,
Be a good movie for your backroom staff to film and retain for self usage.
Old 02.05.2011, 04:48 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
Yeah he could benefit if he's on the same page mentally as Sanchez.But otherwise he may not have much of a chance to make the team unless he's a stud special teamer.

I'm quite pleased with our draft.If everything were to go right,we could have starters at DE,NT and RB.A slot receiver/punt returner and a back up QB.

It could be seen as Powell was drafted to replace Joe Mckinght but I reckon he could be the replacement for LT.From his scouting report it sounds like he could be a Thomas Jones style back who follows his blocks and picks the right time to cut back.In the perfect world:Powell would be the lead of runner.Greene would be the closer,taking advantage of a tired defense and Mcknight would be the shifty 3rd down back.

If the lockout gets lifted today then we could see the rookie mini camp in the next two weeks.I can't wait to see our guys in action.