Quadruple Stabbing Outside Sports Authority Field After Broncos Game - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Denver Broncos

Old 14.12.2013, 06:24 PM
All Pro

Thumbs down Quadruple Stabbing Outside Sports Authority Field After Broncos Game

The NFL will be having to have mass police presences soon and fan segregation just like our football... I do hope not but last week I read a report of a lone Lions fan being beaten unconscious outside of Lincoln Financial Field on his way back to the metro station and now this Thursday night after the Chargers loss multiple stabbings though the police are making out it's more road rage than sports related violence but it happened on a Broncos lot... so NFL get a grip please - nip this in the bud & true fans should shop the thugs please - keep the banter but keep it safe for fans to mix together and families to go with no fear home or road games!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...m_campaign=nfl
Old 14.12.2013, 11:46 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelionman View Post
The NFL will be having to have mass police presences soon and fan segregation just like our football... I do hope not but last week I read a report of a lone Lions fan being beaten unconscious outside of Lincoln Financial Field on his way back to the metro station and now this Thursday night after the Chargers loss multiple stabbings though the police are making out it's more road rage than sports related violence but it happened on a Broncos lot... so NFL get a grip please - nip this in the bud & true fans should shop the thugs please - keep the banter but keep it safe for fans to mix together and families to go with no fear home or road games!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...m_campaign=nfl
Yeah, totally with you dude... unfortunately it has happened around the AFC West a lot in comparison to any other divisional rivalries (Raiders & Broncos fans mostly, anyway).

I'm all for a bit of banter and even a little heated debate, but the idea of fighting or assaulting anyone over a result is just frickin' stupid. US Sports are great to watch for exactly that reason... you can mix with other fans and it just adds so much class to the experience. If they ever lose that due to thug culture creeping in, it would be such a shame.