First round contracts/holdouts list - Page 5 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Old 02.08.2009, 08:44 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monie View Post
That was one of the few articles to make anything of it and it was derided at the time. It hasn't become any more legitimate just because it still exists online.
mike mayock also said on numerous occassions that crabtree has character concerns
Old 02.08.2009, 08:56 PM
All Pro

Did someone on the Texans forum tell you that?
Old 02.08.2009, 09:07 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Did someone on the Texans forum tell you that?
sammy, sammy, sammy... that stopped being funny the fifth time you used that this week.

the real question; you always change the subject & add stupid comments when somebody says something that disagrees with something you said?

Last edited by Maddict5; 02.08.2009 at 09:10 PM.
Old 02.08.2009, 09:55 PM
All Pro

Well it's actually only the second time i've used it - but i think you'll find that it'll be quite some time before anybody gives you ANY credit for being able to form a thought of your own without plagiarizing it straight from someone else on another forum.
Old 02.08.2009, 10:26 PM
All Pro

must admit, it made me laugh out loud for a good few minutes when i read it.
Old 02.08.2009, 10:27 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Well it's actually only the second time i've used it - but i think you'll find that it'll be quite some time before anybody gives you ANY credit for being able to form a thought of your own without plagiarizing it straight from someone else on another forum.
like i give a **** what an old whinger like you thinks. it was a relevant comment re crabtree that you obviously had no response for so you decided to be a tosser (comes easy to you from my interaction with you) & make some dumb comment because i copied & pasted one post when i was posting about the same topic on two different windows out of sheer laziness. but whatever you're a tool that acts likes hes better than everybody because you watch all the games. well done mate. you still think tavaris jackson is a decent qb & troy williamson being a bust is down to not being given a fair chance. so despite watching all the games, id still question your opinions & knowledge
Old 02.08.2009, 10:47 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
mike mayock also said on numerous occassions that crabtree has character concerns
And it was always the same thing - he's confident to the point of arrogance.

Since when was an NFL wide receiver not arrogant? It's part of the package, always has been.

Fact is Michael Crabtree was the most talented player in the Draft last year, seemingly 99% of those on here thought the same at the time, as did the vast majority of those watching the sport. That's why all these Draft experts (including Mayock), and the vast majority of those with any kind of interest in the Draft had him going in the top 3-5.

Check out all the Mock Drafts from before Stafford agreed his deal with the Lions.
Old 02.08.2009, 10:47 PM
GOAT

Quote:
like i give a **** what an old whinger like you thinks. it was a relevant comment re crabtree that you obviously had no response for so you decided to be a tosser (comes easy to you from my interaction with you) & make some dumb comment because i copied & pasted one post when i was posting about the same topic on two different windows out of sheer laziness. but whatever you're a tool that acts likes hes better than everybody because you watch all the games. well done mate. you still think tavaris jackson is a decent qb & troy williamson being a bust is down to not being given a fair chance. so despite watching all the games, id still question your opinions & knowledge
Chill dude. Best thing is to ignore it.
Old 02.08.2009, 11:05 PM
Hall of Fame

I think it was Clare Farnsworth who heard from scouts about alleged "character concerns", as well as Rob Rang.
Old 02.08.2009, 11:23 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Does being exposed like that really hurt that much? If it's any consolation you didn't have much credibility before it turned out you plagiarize your opinions from American forums.

Now at least you're a joke punchline.

Tags
contract , holdout , rookie