Sanchez jerseys in the uk? - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New York Jets

Old 13.01.2010, 02:47 PM
MVP

Oh i agree 100% they are pushing that one website I got an email from them today about it.. NFLzone online... I just think ebay is cheaper thats the issue they will have even with postage if you do international searches you can get most stuff on ebay from sellers with good feedback. Its getting different names on jerseys that is always tricky. I really want a white throwback jets jersey 50th anniversary one but the only name i can find is Sanchez and then I think its a fake.. Id love a Revis or Mangold or Greene one.

I think ill order a Revis jersey off that website in the other thread its almost certainly a fake but for that price it will do for now.
Old 14.01.2010, 10:59 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy View Post
Oh i agree 100% they are pushing that one website I got an email from them today about it.. NFLzone online... I just think ebay is cheaper thats the issue they will have even with postage if you do international searches you can get most stuff on ebay from sellers with good feedback. Its getting different names on jerseys that is always tricky. I really want a white throwback jets jersey 50th anniversary one but the only name i can find is Sanchez and then I think its a fake.. Id love a Revis or Mangold or Greene one.

I think ill order a Revis jersey off that website in the other thread its almost certainly a fake but for that price it will do for now.
I got that email as well http://www.nflzone.co.uk/mpl/index.mpl I've sent a question about getting me a jersey see what happens if they can help
Old 14.01.2010, 11:11 PM
Pro

I want a Revis or Greene top but my point still stands about the lack of any gear.

Surely if the NFL are looking to make a big impact over here and add to the NFL fanbase they need to open up somewhere to be able to purchase team gear.

I mean I'd be more than willing to pay good money for real gear and wait a few weeks or even a month on NFLUK getting it for me.

I know if I got a Revis Jets top and wore it out with mates some evening they would start asking questions and maybe take a slight interest in the NFL. For me the NFL are missing out here on free advertising with every UK NFL fan having their teams top or any team gear.
Old 16.01.2010, 01:08 PM
MVP

I really want a NY Titans away jersey.Already got a home one.The next player I want is Mangold.
Old 16.01.2010, 02:14 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolley_Man View Post
I really want a NY Titans away jersey.Already got a home one.The next player I want is Mangold.
Yeah this is the same for me... i want titans away with Revis, Greene or Mangold or my own name.
Old 16.01.2010, 02:16 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandmanuk View Post
The Jerseys you get over here are all Replica stuff, the Authentic Jerseys are way better with all the stitching etc but in the States they are like $200 or so, but on ebay you can get them for about $80 or cheaper.
because they are fakes!!
Old 16.01.2010, 02:24 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny73 View Post
because they are fakes!!
Not always.. most of the cheap ones on ebay that are from america and not china and korea are genuine just usually players that have retired or been drafted.
Old 18.01.2010, 07:40 PM
Team Captain

enough of the T-Shirts, started growing my own rounded off mexican style "dirty sanchez" moustache complete with tapered off ends,
The missus aint gonna like it but,,, `till the fat lady sings`
Old 24.01.2010, 04:09 PM
Starter

i got a stiched sanchez for xmas of ebay its a fake (i think) but perfect quality so i wouuld try on there
Old 24.01.2010, 05:58 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyjets View Post
i got a stiched sanchez for xmas of ebay its a fake (i think) but perfect quality so i wouuld try on there
Glad your happy with it mate and thats great but to be honest youcan't beat the real thing I've a Nike Curtis Martin #28 jersey and the quality is second to none imo and well worth it.