Jersey changes - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Denver Broncos

Old 06.09.2013, 09:02 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by monto View Post
Yeah its such a small change that they'll be selling the old ones for a while yet. Usually don't get too many jersey changes year to year (and they're usually minor). Having seen some of the college jerseys that Nike have put out, thats probably not the worst thing in the world

The new collars definitely more traditional, can't say I prefer it over the fangs of last year though ... then again I still think we should have more games with the mustard & brown throwbacks (if just for the socks)
Agreed! Great Uni's... Horrendous, but cool none the less! Plus, the last time we wore them, we beat the Cheatriots at Mile High, which was a good day.
Old 15.10.2013, 11:41 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJayDixon View Post
Agreed! Great Uni's... Horrendous, but cool none the less! Plus, the last time we wore them, we beat the Cheatriots at Mile High, which was a good day.
It was a good day, didn't that take us to 6-0? Those first 6 games in the McDaniels era were great.
Old 15.10.2013, 05:20 PM
All Pro

I'd like to see a throwback game in the 70s/80s/early 90s uni's. I'm not sure the Broncos have done that since ditching them for the 97 season.

I know for the NFL 75th anniversary in 94 we wore the old orange uniforms from the mid 60s.
Old 15.10.2013, 09:01 PM
All Pro

Just ordered the Miller alternate limited one, hopefully get it in time for Wembley.
Old 15.10.2013, 10:47 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by montymcfc View Post
It was a good day, didn't that take us to 6-0? Those first 6 games in the McDaniels era were great.
Yes, I think it did... then the rest of the season happened.................

Still, I remember the first game of the season against the Bengals with fond memories...

"Orton, pumps again.. to the sideline... batted up........ OHHHH, CAUGHT... STOKELY... DOWN THE SIDELINE... CAN YOU CATCH HIM....? STOKELY... WOOOOOOOOOOWWW... TOUCHDOWN, DENVER!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!"

Good times!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kase View Post
I'd like to see a throwback game in the 70s/80s/early 90s uni's. I'm not sure the Broncos have done that since ditching them for the 97 season.

I know for the NFL 75th anniversary in 94 we wore the old orange uniforms from the mid 60s.
Yeah, I would like them to wear those out and also to start producing those throwbacks for sale too, you can't find them anywhere!

Well, there are a few knocking around on Ebay occasionally, but more often than not, usually like XXXXL
Old 15.10.2013, 11:11 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJayDixon View Post
Yes, I think it did... then the rest of the season happened.................

Still, I remember the first game of the season against the Bengals with fond memories...

"Orton, pumps again.. to the sideline... batted up........ OHHHH, CAUGHT... STOKELY... DOWN THE SIDELINE... CAN YOU CATCH HIM....? STOKELY... WOOOOOOOOOOWWW... TOUCHDOWN, DENVER!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!"

Good times!

Yeah, I would like them to wear those out and also to start producing those throwbacks for sale too, you can't find them anywhere!

Well, there are a few knocking around on Ebay occasionally, but more often than not, usually like XXXXL
That Stokely touchdown was insane. Loved the way he delayed running into the endzone to waste some seconds from the clock. Definitely right up there in my list of favourite Broncos touchdowns.
Old 15.10.2013, 11:14 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBronco View Post
Just ordered the Miller alternate limited one, hopefully get it in time for Wembley.
Nice! I love the alternate blue, especially with the full orange collar.

Is there any difference in size from the limited to the replica one below it? I have only got the $99 dollar ones and been wondering whether to get a limited one, but was bothered about getting the size right.

Did you happen to follow me on twitter the other night btw?
Old 16.10.2013, 12:56 PM
All Pro

Yeah that was me, whenever I come across a Bronco fan on twitter I follow ha. The limited just seem like a nicer fit, not any bigger. I have an away game jersey and home limited jersey. If you get another would definitely pay for the limited. Up close you can really tell the difference, I've got a Decker one and the stitching is lovely. Just need a less bright one so I can actually wear it out of the house ha.
Old 16.10.2013, 08:04 PM
Rookie

Anyone from experience know if there are any size differences from Game to Limited jerseys?
Old 16.10.2013, 09:15 PM
All Pro

I've just said mate. No.