Anyone want to see the Jaguars next year........in Florida? - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Jacksonville Jaguars

Old 19.05.2014, 07:03 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jai13 View Post
anything going on with this
Yep. I had a meeting with our friends at Jaguars UK who have taken on my trip and have put together a package for Union Jax members with the NFL's offical travel partner - Thompson Sport.

The package is bassed around the details in this thread & you should budget about £950:

Gatwick - Orlando 3rd Dec
Orlando - Gatwick 10th Dec (overnight flight so ariving back in UK early on the 11th Dec)
7 day car hire.
7 nights in the Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Riverfront (the same central hotel that Joe Vincent recently stayed in, near to the stadium)
Game tickets to Texans @ Jaguars 7th Dec 1:00PM EST

In adittion to this package the Jax Bold City Brigade will be coordinating with us, helping us make the most of our stay includeing holding a spechal pregame tailgate event for us.

Other trip highlights may be announced in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jai13 View Post
was having a look at flights and am tempted to join.
Come alone, should be great!

I can't say much more than I have in the post as Jaguars UK have asked me to wait till they announce the package (I do not know when this will be) but if you have any questions I'll do my best to answer them.

Last edited by BaronSamedi1980; 19.05.2014 at 07:06 PM.
Old 03.06.2014, 01:29 PM
Team Captain

Had another chat with the Jaguars and I need to start to get a good idea of the number of people seriously interested in this proposed trip.

The trip details are as in the above post, please let me know if you are seriously interested and how many the are in your group. Thanks.
Old 09.08.2014, 06:30 PM
All Pro

Looks like we're going to be honorary Jags fans for the day vs Steelers on the 5th Oct due to money restraints on Orlando holiday.

Has anyone in here got any good contacts for getting good seats that they don't mind sharing? Or which area to go for the best tailgate atmosphere?
Old 20.08.2014, 03:05 PM
Rookie

Hi guys, myself, my wife and mother in law are attending this game, tickets bought travel planned etc. would love to meet up at the ground...