2014 Calendar - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Miami Dolphins

Old 23.04.2014, 05:17 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packman12 View Post
No we don't, we should keep our perving on a private level and not have posts that would be uncomfortable to our valued female members of the site.
Wow Pacman12 harmless video of cheerleaders in bikinis dancing at the beach? Theres been movies/TV shows since the 30's of women dancing including Cliff Richard films. All music videos just about. Cheerleaders are an integral part of NFL/ College and high school football. Are you saying girls shouldn't go to the beach, wear bikinis or dance? Should they cover up? Do you want women to stop having fun? These and all cheerleaders and their families & friends dont think its perverse.
So you went to this link knowing it was cheerleaders calanders? You then clicked on the video link knowing it was Miami dolphin cheerleaders in bikinis?..why then? for research? or did your own misguided morals let you down and you didn't have the conviction of your own beliefs? Forced yourself to watch a harmless video of cheerleaders dancing at the beach? Shame on you what were you thinking now that is perverse! That was a bit 2 faced and cowardly of you.
Do you know what a kipper is? Its 2 faced and gutless. Hope your not a kipper. Your not Pacman ur just a sadman.
Old 23.04.2014, 05:23 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smograider View Post
LOL. Let me guess, you're other half was looking over your shoulder as you typed.
No no, more of a Jose style comment so my tongue was firmly in my cheek.

Chucklong13 clearly is too defensive for his own good to be that riled by sarcasm suggests I hit a sore spot!

But your comment re cheerleaders being an integral part of the NFL was very amusing indeed, the classic franchises don't have them. They are just a bit of fun but not integral at all.

Last edited by Packman12; 23.04.2014 at 05:25 PM.
Old 23.04.2014, 05:26 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucklong_13 View Post
Wow Pacman12 harmless video of cheerleaders in bikinis dancing at the beach? Theres been movies/TV shows since the 30's of women dancing including Cliff Richard films. All music videos just about. Cheerleaders are an integral part of NFL/ College and high school football. Are you saying girls shouldn't go to the beach, wear bikinis or dance? Should they cover up? Do you want women to stop having fun? These and all cheerleaders and their families & friends dont think its perverse.
So you went to this link knowing it was cheerleaders calanders? You then clicked on the video link knowing it was Miami dolphin cheerleaders in bikinis?..why then? for research? or did your own misguided morals let you down and you didn't have the conviction of your own beliefs? Forced yourself to watch a harmless video of cheerleaders dancing at the beach? Shame on you what were you thinking now that is perverse! That was a bit 2 faced and cowardly of you.
Do you know what a kipper is? Its 2 faced and gutless. Hope your not a kipper. Your not Pacman ur just a sadman.
Hahahahaha epic fail!
Old 23.04.2014, 06:35 PM
All Pro

Is it sad that I just realised the Mariah song samples a Tom Tom Club track?
Old 23.04.2014, 06:42 PM
Starter

Chucklong13 clearly is too defensive for his own good to be that riled by sarcasm suggests I hit a sore spot!

But your comment re cheerleaders being an integral part of the NFL was very amusing indeed, the classic franchises don't have them. They are just a bit of fun but not integral at all.[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm is when you mock someone and are ironic. I mocked you about being 2 faced and gutless about your original comment. It was ironic that you watched the very video you objected to in your original comment. See the difference? Your statemant had neither...oh dear fail you!

And Cheerleaders are integral to the NFL. The amount off monies generated indirectly or directly from hospitality, calanders, TV viewing, clothing sales, charity fund events etc. etc. Read up on the original Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and the jump in viewing figures alone. How viewing figures are used to get the big buck contracts. Thankfully we need cheerleaders!

So Sadman12 go take your plastic mac off and have a cold shower...chill man.
Old 23.04.2014, 06:56 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packman12 View Post
No no, more of a Jose style comment so my tongue was firmly in my cheek.
Yep, I knew it was tongue in cheek all along. Obviously, that's where my tongue was too.
Old 23.04.2014, 09:28 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucklong_13 View Post

But your comment re cheerleaders being an integral part of the NFL was very amusing indeed, the classic franchises don't have them. They are just a bit of fun but not integral at all.
Sarcasm is when you mock someone and are ironic. I mocked you about being 2 faced and gutless about your original comment. It was ironic that you watched the very video you objected to in your original comment. See the difference? Your statemant had neither...oh dear fail you!

And Cheerleaders are integral to the NFL. The amount off monies generated indirectly or directly from hospitality, calanders, TV viewing, clothing sales, charity fund events etc. etc. Read up on the original Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and the jump in viewing figures alone. How viewing figures are used to get the big buck contracts. Thankfully we need cheerleaders!

So Sadman12 go take your plastic mac off and have a cold shower...chill man.[/QUOTE]

I didn't watch it actually, seen one cheerleader you have seen them all.

Back in the day they may have been important in certain markets but it's only IS games where you hear fans mention them like they are the be all and end all of the day