Jaguars Jerseys & Gear - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Jacksonville Jaguars

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 18.02.2014, 08:10 PM
Vincent's Avatar
Vincent Vincent is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 02.02.2007
Posts: 15,418
Default Jaguars Jerseys & Gear

The other thread got me wondering what sort of jersey collections you guys have. Maybe if we show NFLUK how many of us like to purchase loads of Jags gear they will stock up the shop to meet our needs! Here's mine;

New style black Cyprien jersey
New style black jersey with my name on it (presented by Roger Goddell, the man who wears the softest jumper known to man)
Teal 2009-11 style Mojo (least favourite of all Jags jerseys ever - terrible design)
Black Mojo 2004-08 jersey (favourite all time Jags jersey)
White Freddy T 1995-2001 style

Also have five different caps and a load of random stuff like a mini helmet which lights up, a regular mini helmet, mini football and other bits and bobs.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 18.02.2014, 08:33 PM
Martz's Avatar
Martz Martz is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 27.01.2014
Posts: 2,675
Default

Nothing yet, but I'd love to purchase a new style black jersey once teams are finalised before the new season so I know the player is current. The shop indeed really needs to be stocked up! I don't think there's a huge demand for a double XL Gabbert road jersey which is the only jersey in the shop right now.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 18.02.2014, 09:12 PM
jags_mad's Avatar
jags_mad jags_mad is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 17.10.2011
Posts: 660
Default

I have a teal 2011 Tyson Alualu jersey.
A white 2002 Fred Taylor jersey.
A new black Cecil Shorts III jersey and
a mini football.

Would get more if it wasn't for import and delivery costs. I know we have a uk store but choice is poor
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 18.02.2014, 10:52 PM
Pedal Bin's Avatar
Pedal Bin Pedal Bin is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 30.10.2005
Posts: 7,935
Default

1 x Fred Taylor Teal Jersey
1 x Leftwich Teal Jersey
1 x MJD Black Alternate Jersey (2002-2008)
1 x MJD White Jersey (2004-2008)
1 x MJD Teal Jersey (2009-2012) The worst uniform ever one.
1 x MJD Black Jersey (2013 - present)
(All the above are 'On Field/Elite' versions
1 x Joeckel Teal Alternate (2013 - present) (Its a fake, but not too bad as fakes go)
2 x baseball caps
1 x beanie
1 x pairs of gloves (sadly new logo ones)
3 x sweatshirts/jumpers
3 x long sleeve T-Shirts
8 x T-Shirts
2 x jackets
1 x wallet
1 x key ring
3 x signed postcards (Taylor, Lageman, Boselli)
1 x signed mini helmet (Taylor, Boselli)
1 x signed NFL football (Bradfield, Rackley)
2 x Posters "Be Jaguars"
2 x IS Game Flags (1xTeal 1xBlack)
1 x ROAR Signed 2014 Calendar
1 x ROAR Squad Picture (with 14 signatures)
1 x Logo Tattoo
2 x Oyster Card Holders (1xnew logo, 1xproper logo)
3 x Logo pins (1xhelmet, 2 x logo (1xold, 1x new)
1 x IS Game Programme
3 x Jags Austrialia Stickers
2 x ties

Waiting to arrive:
1 x Backpack
1 x Old Logo gloves

I think that's everything. Did have another jacket, a watch (stopped working), gloves (fell apart), 3xbaseball caps (2 fell apart, 1 blew off my head), a keyring (broke/fell apart), Brunell teal jersey (screen print washed away), Leftwich Black Alternate Jersey (got ripped).
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 19.02.2014, 03:12 PM
Martz's Avatar
Martz Martz is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 27.01.2014
Posts: 2,675
Default

Wow... Got a picture of that haul?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19.02.2014, 09:29 PM
jai13's Avatar
jai13 jai13 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 12.09.2006
Posts: 2,184
Default

Jersey wise I have

Teal Freddy T Classic style (falling apart want to get another if poss)
Teal MoJo Old style (awful, least favourite)
Black Blackmon New style
Black Anger new style

Also got a Jags cap and a couple of other miscellaneous things
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 20.02.2014, 08:09 AM
t-bone1234's Avatar
t-bone1234 t-bone1234 is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 13.10.2013
Posts: 51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedal Bin View Post
1 x Fred Taylor Teal Jersey
1 x Leftwich Teal Jersey
1 x MJD Black Alternate Jersey (2002-2008)
1 x MJD White Jersey (2004-2008)
1 x MJD Teal Jersey (2009-2012) The worst uniform ever one.
1 x MJD Black Jersey (2013 - present)
(All the above are 'On Field/Elite' versions
1 x Joeckel Teal Alternate (2013 - present) (Its a fake, but not too bad as fakes go)
2 x baseball caps
1 x beanie
1 x pairs of gloves (sadly new logo ones)
3 x sweatshirts/jumpers
3 x long sleeve T-Shirts
8 x T-Shirts
2 x jackets
1 x wallet
1 x key ring
3 x signed postcards (Taylor, Lageman, Boselli)
1 x signed mini helmet (Taylor, Boselli)
1 x signed NFL football (Bradfield, Rackley)
2 x Posters "Be Jaguars"
2 x IS Game Flags (1xTeal 1xBlack)
1 x ROAR Signed 2014 Calendar
1 x ROAR Squad Picture (with 14 signatures)
1 x Logo Tattoo
2 x Oyster Card Holders (1xnew logo, 1xproper logo)
3 x Logo pins (1xhelmet, 2 x logo (1xold, 1x new)
1 x IS Game Programme
3 x Jags Austrialia Stickers
2 x ties

Waiting to arrive:
1 x Backpack
1 x Old Logo gloves

I think that's everything. Did have another jacket, a watch (stopped working), gloves (fell apart), 3xbaseball caps (2 fell apart, 1 blew off my head), a keyring (broke/fell apart), Brunell teal jersey (screen print washed away), Leftwich Black Alternate Jersey (got ripped).
Maybe.......just a thought......maybe next time you can just list what you dont have? Im guessing it would save a lot of typing.....
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 20.02.2014, 02:55 PM
Pedal Bin's Avatar
Pedal Bin Pedal Bin is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 30.10.2005
Posts: 7,935
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bone1234 View Post
Maybe.......just a thought......maybe next time you can just list what you dont have? Im guessing it would save a lot of typing.....

I don't know. There's 2137 items on the Jags site and I've hardly got any of them!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 20.02.2014, 03:10 PM
t-bone1234's Avatar
t-bone1234 t-bone1234 is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 13.10.2013
Posts: 51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedal Bin View Post
I don't know. There's 2137 items on the Jags site and I've hardly got any of them!
LOL! Youve got a lot of work to do it seems
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 20.02.2014, 04:12 PM
Pedal Bin's Avatar
Pedal Bin Pedal Bin is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 30.10.2005
Posts: 7,935
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bone1234 View Post
LOL! Youve got a lot of work to do it seems

A lot of work, yupe. Mainly Banks, Building Societies and Post Offices I think.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 11:00 AM.