Europa League - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Sports

Old 05.05.2013, 03:11 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by packersfan91 View Post
We are talking on the field not off the field (J.T), results, successful season and all that.

Lets swop kill for say die then, whoops sorry wrong choice off word, 'would like to have', there that's better

Chelsea Chelsea
well on the field he seems slow and sloppy at times, he does chuck his body in the way but also gets away with some fairly dodgy handballs.
he also lacks common sense like going forward for that Lampard fk against Germany (then his positioning for there 4th when it was our throw in.)

i think the teams would prefer the trophies to losing in the semis
Old 05.05.2013, 03:34 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma84 View Post
well on the field he seems slow and sloppy at times, he does chuck his body in the way but also gets away with some fairly dodgy handballs.
he also lacks common sense like going forward for that Lampard fk against Germany (then his positioning for there 4th when it was our throw in.)

i think the teams would prefer the trophies to losing in the semis
Are you for real? the man (J.T) has played at the top level for years's all good things come to an end, he's best days are behind him but still i'm proud to have had him captain off my club and country, a few bad mistakes along the way but what can you do, it's not the mistakes you make along the way (and again he's made a few) but what you learn from them.

In anyone's eyes love or not love Chelsea they have been very successful in the last decade, but as this thread is about the Europa League i'll stick to that.

So one and all, feel free to get behind a club representing your country in a European final, if not you can be a Benfica fan for the day.

Must get back to watching my team trying to qualify for next seasons Champions league (its tough at the top)

Chelsea Chelsea
Old 05.05.2013, 03:47 PM
Hall of Fame

JT has been an imense player and leader, his best days are most certainly behind him. As a human being he is absolute pathetic scum. But hey we have Rooney the granny shagger so I am not going to get moralistic about him.
Old 05.05.2013, 03:48 PM
Banned

You can't say anything bad about JT to me. I grew up watching Dennis Wise as skipper.
Old 05.05.2013, 03:56 PM
Hall of Fame

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingJay33 View Post
You can't say anything bad about JT to me. I grew up watching Dennis Wise as skipper.
Not sure who is worse? I know plenty of people that would not say anything bad about what Wise did to the taxi driver!
Old 05.05.2013, 03:56 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packman12 View Post
JT has been an imense player and leader, his best days are most certainly behind him. As a human being he is absolute pathetic scum. But hey we have Rooney the granny shagger so I am not going to get moralistic about him.
Did'nt Ryan 'do nothing wrong' gigs mess around with his brother's wife for years? I mean there plenty of footballers out there who have stepped over the line down the years, but hey Europa League final its gonna be a classic.

Chelsea Chelsea
Old 05.05.2013, 03:59 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Did'nt Ryan 'do nothing wrong' gigs mess around with his brother's wife for years? I mean there plenty of footballers out there who have stepped over the line down the years, but hey Europa League final its gonna be a classic.

Chelsea Chelsea
Indeed he did, just another example why anyone who looks up to footnallers have to be deluded if they expect them to be role models. Lampard has been awful for England and is great at scoring with his shins but he is one of the few who could be a role model. As a B Final it is interesting on paper and I will cheer on Chelsea. Rafa deserves to go out on a high
Old 05.05.2013, 04:07 PM
Starter

Quote:
Indeed he did, just another example why anyone who looks up to footnallers have to be deluded if they expect them to be role models. Lampard has been awful for England and is great at scoring with his shins but he is one of the few who could be a role model. As a B Final it is interesting on paper and I will cheer on Chelsea. Rafa deserves to go out on a high
Well done my man and you are correct on all points, if you could just cheer us on against United for the next 45 minutes as well it would be appreshiated

Oh and congrats to United on winning another Premiership well done

I'd like to give Raffa a massive shout out this is one Chelsea fan who thanks you for all you have done for this club and good luck in the future if its with Chelsea or not.
Chelsea Chelsea

Last edited by packersfan91; 05.05.2013 at 04:15 PM.
Old 05.05.2013, 04:10 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Well done my man and you are correct on all points, if you could just cheer us on against United for the next 45 minutes as well it would be appreshiated

Oh and congrats to United on winning another Premiership well done

Chelsea Chelsea
Thank you we did better than I expected this season. I will cheer for a draw, can't cheer against United. I hope Chelsea and Spurs get 3rd and 4th!
Old 05.05.2013, 05:17 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Are you for real? the man (J.T) has played at the top level for years's all good things come to an end, he's best days are behind him but still i'm proud to have had him captain off my club and country, a few bad mistakes along the way but what can you do, it's not the mistakes you make along the way (and again he's made a few) but what you learn from them.

In anyone's eyes love or not love Chelsea they have been very successful in the last decade, but as this thread is about the Europa League i'll stick to that.
he was good for a short period of time but became overrated and i wouldnt even be proud to have him at my club let alone as captain.

blood money buys alot of of things

Quote:
Thank you we did better than I expected this season. I will cheer for a draw, can't cheer against United. I hope Chelsea and Spurs get 3rd and 4th!
really, what do you have against Arsenal? (when compared to Chelsea.)