UK NFL London Game - Dissertation Survey - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 16.02.2018, 10:38 AM
Rookie

Post UK NFL London Game - Dissertation Survey

I am a Dissertation student at Plymouth University investigating the motivations and experiences of UK NFL fans attending UK based NFL games. If you have attended a game and over the age of 18, please could you answer the survey posted in the link. All responses are hugely appreciated.

https://plymouthbusiness.eu.qualtric...RiLcQsE9Hg0SNf
Sponsored Links
Old 16.02.2018, 03:07 PM
All Pro

There are loads of topics covering this on this forum
Old 17.02.2018, 11:33 PM
MVP

I've done this for you but my opinion is that the questions are quite basic and don't give much room for comment or nuance. As Buffalo G says you'll learn a lot more from reading these forum threads then you'll get from the survey answers.

For example, I'm a 13+ past games person and I said I'd go again and that I enjoy going. So your survey tells you I'm a happy customer. In reality, I'm now bored of neutral match-ups and I'd rather watch my own team play on TV than watch 2 teams I don't care about. So I'd go again but only if my team is playing or there's a reasonable matchup that doesn't clash with the Steelers game. You asked if I found the atmosphere friendly/welcoming. I did and I do, it is. But you didn't ask how I found the atmosphere generally, and flat is the answer for the most part... inevitable with neutral teams. Atmosphere is definitely better in the lower tier than the upper. Also, you asked about ease of getting to the stadium. Big difference between Wembley and Twickenham for a lot of people. Wembley is easy for me, Twickenham is a nuisance.
Old 20.02.2018, 02:00 PM
Rookie

Thank you for your response, sadly given the nature of the questionnaire and factors including expected counts; I was encouraged to simplify some of the questions, such as accessibility for both stadiums individually etc. however I appreciate you taking the time to respond and will note your concerns when talking about the limitations of my research.
Old 21.02.2018, 05:10 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamsFan1507 View Post
Thank you for your response, sadly given the nature of the questionnaire and factors including expected counts; I was encouraged to simplify some of the questions, such as accessibility for both stadiums individually etc. however I appreciate you taking the time to respond and will note your concerns when talking about the limitations of my research.
I completed the survey as well but I would score Wembley and Twickenham very differently if I had been able to do so

Tags
dissertation , london games