Conference. San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks. Game day thread. - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Sponsored Links

Old 13.01.2014, 02:04 PM
All Pro

Talking

16-13 hawks and hopefully sherman and boldin go at it and i really hope its a great. best two teams in the nfl imo. really looking forward to it. hopefully the refs dont spoil it. ill let harbaugh do that
Sponsored Links
Old 13.01.2014, 02:05 PM
Starter

17 - 20 to the Hawks
Old 13.01.2014, 02:10 PM
Pro Bowler

Very close game, both similar teams but Niners offense will produce a little more when its all settled.
Old 13.01.2014, 02:14 PM
Pro Bowler

Seattle, Seattle, Seattle, Seattle, Seattle, Seattle ... Seattle.
Old 13.01.2014, 02:16 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by popalopadopados View Post
who do you want to win,
Old 13.01.2014, 02:37 PM
MVP

The Seahawks are an excellent team but I don't find them a very likeable team. I would like to see the 9ers go up there and dish out some payback for the two beatdowns they've suffered in their last two visits to Seattle. It would be nice to see Pete Carroll and Richard Sherman's faces if they have to shake Jim Harbaugh's hand after having their Superbowl dream ended by him.

I do think the 'Hawks will win this game though.
Old 13.01.2014, 02:41 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by popalopadopados View Post
+1.

I want to see the hissiest of all Harbaugh fits.
Old 13.01.2014, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvus corax View Post
The Seahawks are an excellent team but I don't find them a very likeable team. I would like to see the 9ers go up there and dish out some payback for the two beatdowns they've suffered in their last two visits to Seattle. It would be nice to see Pete Carroll and Richard Sherman's faces if they have to shake Jim Harbaugh's hand after having their Superbowl dream ended by him.

I do think the 'Hawks will win this game though.
It works both ways though. Both teams and coaches can be seen as unlikeable depending on your viewpoint.

Harbaugh's sideline histrionics are more annoying though
Old 13.01.2014, 02:53 PM
All Pro

Send a message via Skype™ to steelers_wheelman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvus corax View Post
Absolute polar opposite, as ever!

I'd love to see Harbaugh have to shake hands with a grinning Carroll who loudly announces "That's MY deal!" As I said in another thread I love the quiet, thoughtful zen-master thing Wilson has going on, against the childish, high-school jock behaviour fraom Kaep (shame really, he seemed pretty understated & likeable before he took over, maybe Jim didn't influence back-ups too much!).

Can't deny the way their D shut down the Panthers last night, but I can't seperate out all the of-feild BS, the the high-school jock attitude that seems to trickle down from the head coach through all the players and the general unlikeable'ness either, even when they're playing the ratbirds!

Hope the Hawks slaughter 'em, but I predict a ten point or less win for the home team.
Old 13.01.2014, 02:53 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSTDriver View Post
It works both ways though. Both teams and coaches can be seen as unlikeable depending on your viewpoint.

Harbaugh's sideline histrionics are more annoying though
Yeah I realise that. I don't mind Jim Harbaugh though, I certainly prefer him to Pete Carroll.

I like the way Harbaugh has the 9ers playing and John Harbaugh will be rooting for his brother so I'm supporting the 9ers the rest of the way.

Tags
13th man , anger 4 pro bowl , baseball mong , chippy = chip shop , ck7 vs carlton banks , earthquake felt in london , eharmony girl , eli has two rings , eli is the nfc godfather , here comes the boom , is kfc open ? , kaepernick romo'd , liability clown , no baiting allowed , or is it omaha , ostrich on the loose , peyton says hi!!!! , sherman = wwe , use froggy voice