TENNESSEE TITANS THREAD - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Tennessee Titans

Sponsored Links

Old 05.09.2005, 11:24 AM
Pro Bowler

Default TENNESSEE TITANS THREAD

Well its taken long enough but here it is at last.

I'll start the ball rolling by saying i believe this year will be a lot better for the Titans than most people think. Been following new on the team during the long close season and the mood amongst the coaching staff and players seems good depite the loss of a number of free agents. Though we did lose a lot game last season the were a few possitives in that in a number of game the offence looked pretty hot and what with McNair fit and backed up by a Quality QB in Billy Volek and the addition of Adam 'pacman' Jones in the draft plus the signing of Travis Henry to share the load on the ground with Chris Brown thing look reasonably optimistic. If only we could now find a way the sort out the weak pass defending...
Sponsored Links
Old 05.09.2005, 12:06 PM
All Pro

Default Re:TENNESSEE TITANS THREAD

Any of you want to join the AFC South Fantasy League agfainst a few other AFC South fans? If so go over to the FF Section and look at the thread! Please Join!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Old 05.09.2005, 03:02 PM
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to Gman84

I think the Titans will look a bit better this year. They have players returning from injury but they are very young in some parts (receivers, defense) and it may be a learning season for them. I could see them struggling at the begining and having a good finish.

I'm very interested to see how Chows offense performs. He likes to use a two half back set a lot and I can see defenses blitzing it to make the backs pass protect. if they can overcome that, it could look real good, if not........it could get messy.
Old 05.09.2005, 06:55 PM
All Pro

This is all well and good, but do we honestly NEED a Titans thread? There are about 3 fans that post regularly. An AFC South thread would be better, so that we could then at least have some banter with the Colts fans!
Old 05.09.2005, 06:58 PM
All Pro

There is an AFC south thread somewhere, but it is probably buried on page 123+ :-\

Anyway if you want banter with us just use the Colts thread, you Titan losers :-*
Old 05.09.2005, 07:14 PM
All Pro

Yeah I agree Flaming thumb tack, there only seem to be 3 of us that post regularly on the board, and we dont REALLY need a titnas thread, lets just invade the colts one, after all, they are our rivals

I think we should have a better season than expected too, Roby, Williams, and Jones actually seem to be getting better and better, also Sirmon has returned on Defense. Im looking forward to it, I think we have a chance of finishing the season at about 8-8, but only time will tell.
Old 10.09.2005, 12:22 PM
Pro Bowler

Your probably right about this thread cos 3 regualars is not really enough. Having thought about it 8 single threads for each division makesmore sense to me than individual club threads especaily for less well supported teams. Gonna pop over to the AFC South thread and dust off the cob webs down on page 200 now.
Old 16.11.2005, 01:44 PM
All Pro

Does anyone know if Tennessee will be shown on a live game this year? The chances of us winning the vote for week 14 must be pretty well zero I'd have thought.
Old 16.11.2005, 06:21 PM
All Pro

[quote author=gemma_d link=board=1;threadid=12648;start=0#msg342464 date=1132148669]
Does anyone know if Tennessee will be shown on a live game this year? The chances of us winning the vote for week 14 must be pretty well zero I'd have thought.
[/quote]

Not looking likely. Titans aren't on any Sunday Night or Monday Night football, and Sky seem to be running out of weeks.

Still, it's kind of a blessing in disguise if you look at it one way...
Old 16.11.2005, 09:13 PM
All Pro

[quote author=F-Tizzle link=board=1;threadid=12648;start=0#msg342642 date=1132165288]
[quote author=gemma_d link=board=1;threadid=12648;start=0#msg342464 date=1132148669]
[/quote]

Not looking likely. Titans aren't on any Sunday Night or Monday Night football, and Sky seem to be running out of weeks.

Still, it's kind of a blessing in disguise if you look at it one way...
[/quote]

A blessing in disguise for all of us!!