Bafca courses! - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL in the UK

Sponsored Links

Old 15.12.2011, 12:30 PM
Rookie

Smile Bafca courses!

Hi.
I'm interested in completing a BAFCA Level 1 Coaching Course, However am wondering whether or not they still run & what locations they are held at as i cant seem to gather any information from the website.

Also, would you recommend having any experience in order to complete the course or would a fair level of knowledge be able to complete it.

I would also like to know if there is any other courses i could progress onto afterwards & whether or not specific course for defensive/offensive or special teams are available to complete?

Many Thanks!
P.S. Raiders To Sneak Into The Play-Offs?
Sponsored Links
Old 15.12.2011, 12:37 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anewstead123 View Post
Hi.
I'm interested in completing a BAFCA Level 1 Coaching Course, However am wondering whether or not they still run & what locations they are held at as i cant seem to gather any information from the website.

Also, would you recommend having any experience in order to complete the course or would a fair level of knowledge be able to complete it.

I would also like to know if there is any other courses i could progress onto afterwards & whether or not specific course for defensive/offensive or special teams are available to complete?

Many Thanks!
P.S. Raiders To Sneak Into The Play-Offs?
I did one in Bristol last year with no experience whatsoever in coaching or playing the game and got on fine. It's all about basic health and safety really, so you'll be fine no matter what your level of experience is.

They do push onto level 2, but I'm not sure if they're running any at the moment. I assume level one courses will keep running, just keep checking the website and get in contact with them to find out.
Old 15.12.2011, 02:48 PM
Hester at the 40, 30, 20, 10, touchdown!'s Avatar
Hester at the 40, 30, 20, 10, touchdown! Hester at the 40, 30, 20, 10, touchdown! is offline
Pro Bowler

They usually happen 2-3 times a year. Had some last month so probably Mar-Apr time for the next lot. Don't quote me on that though.
Old 26.12.2011, 11:47 PM
Pro

you need to download the appkication form, and send to the given address, on the bafca website

yeah they are spring and autumn

cost about ?30ish

they are ran all over the country too

Tags
bafca , raiders